Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minowevie
    replied
    Bill that is so nice of you., But Sharon will come through. I know she will. she is just to stuborn. not to . lol. we could all learn from her . your such a sweet hart. your friend Evie

Leave a comment:

• minowevie
    replied
    HI My Friend, Sharon, you know I am sure you know. you still have till august. and I'll bet youll get something on that tile. even if it is a puzzle. or so to speek. lol. I think just a blank tile from you would work. no matter . even if you sent a blank piece of wood un cut, it would go into the quilt. and we would all bid on it. just becouse it was from you. I sure know I would.
    you could just stamp it with your dye or what ever you can do. as long as it is from you. your friend Evie

Leave a comment:

• ozarkhillbilly
    replied
    Sharon,
    No offense taken! I understand completly.....

Leave a comment:

• Sawdust King
    replied
    Sharon,

With all that strength of body, mind, and spirit. You will overcome.

I bet you beat me in getting done.

Leave a comment:

• SharonW0111
    replied
    Billy !!- But right now my thinking is if I had someone else cut out my quilt piece for me then it would no longer be from me. I am sure most here understand that I am a hard headed old broad with a will of her own- This battle isn't going to get me- I will come out on top- just slow this time to get up to climb back up. Having that quilt block starring at me waiting on me to saw is what I am using to have a goal. I want to cut these two pieces and then I will stop for as long as the good Lord sees fit, but in the mean time the portraite of Christ bowed head is why I even bother to get up- smedays I fells if I cut this now with just what I have use of and I mess up- then it would be like me putting a wound on Christ - so I strive to fight to get my strength - But thank you so very much for the offer of cutting my piece for me- I think BobD knows that my Spot is filled with my thoughts and love of you guys rather there is a paiece of wood there or not. But when that piece is actually there - then that scrap of wood stands for the struggle and the obstickles that were pervailed for me to get it there.. does this make sense to you ?? I understand my thinking but sometimes I am hard to understand by other people. I hope by me declining your sweey offer I havenot offeneded you in any way- actually I was flattered that you offered. but for now I must decline.
    Your Friend
    Sharon

Leave a comment:

• ozarkhillbilly
    started a topic Question for Sharon

Question for Sharon

Hey Sharon, I've sent you a PM, check it out...

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• meflick
    Reply to They’re back!
    by meflick
    We will have an air show again this year in Knoxville Sept. 10-11 and the Blue Angels are suppose to be here performing, They were here a few years back. We live close to the airport so they flew over are home practicing the few days before the show, and then the show it’s self. Quite a sight for...
    Yesterday, 05:17 PM
  • Sandy Oaks
    Reply to They’re back!
    by Sandy Oaks
    Oh what a treat. Years ago we went to Air Shows in Oshkosh, WI. Greatest memory was the Concorde.
    Yesterday, 11:04 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to They’re back!
    by Rolf
    WOW. I love the air shows....
    Yesterday, 09:33 AM
  • will8989
    Reply to They’re back!
    by will8989
    Not quite. The idiots in Maryland are keeping the kids in school until June 21. A lot of schools don’t have a/c so they will send them home early. The blue angels are here every year for graduation. In September there is something at the inner harbor and the Blue Angels, Thunderbirds and another group...
    Yesterday, 12:52 AM
  • Jim McDonald
    Reply to They’re back!
    by Jim McDonald
    That's called end of the year serendipity!!
    05-25-2022, 04:11 PM
Working...
X