Coyote Software Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coyote Software Update

I recieved a free update today from the people at Coyote fixing a few of the glitchs that have been noticed, I believe Neil had an issue with missing images, while I did not have a problem there, I did have issues with the pen and eraser that have now been fixed.
    Seems they are on top of things. I'm still learning....and getting better and faster. Oh, and I still really like it!
    I've already done two commissioned pieces using it and it has paid for it's self and then some!
    Bill

DeWalt 788

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

Got my update today as well. Experienced no problems thus far. And the updates did address the problems I was experiencing.

Paul

Paul S.

Comment

I downloaded mine too, The patch went flawlessly.
      CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
      "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
      Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Question: Where can I buy Coyote software????????

Thanks,

Gary MacKay

Comment

if you Google "meonapumpkin" you will find the link.
          CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
          "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
          Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
            Reply to My covid angel
            by Rolf
            Great designe! I would have gone a bit further than Linda, Scott and Gladefade I would cut it into more pieces to make shaping easier. Taper the clouds from right to left, taper the wings so that they are lower where they attach to the body. Taper the neck so that it looks like it is going into the...
            Today, 09:02 AM
          • Rolf
            Reply to Tough Decisions
            by Rolf
            The never ending dilemma. I only get two magazines SSWWC and Wood carving Illustrated. Even if I don't make something in every issue there is usually something in each one that I have never tried and that will either challenge or inspire me. Yes I know that I do test cutting for them and they have occasionally...
            Today, 08:49 AM
          • NC Scroller
            Reply to My covid angel
            by NC Scroller
            I would start by tracing your piece on a piece of 1/8" (3mm) material and then cut the back our such that it is a fraction smaller that your project. Then I would cut your piece into two pieces. I mean cut the angel from the cloud. I would then put the cloud on the 1.8" backer and then with...
            Today, 07:27 AM
          • Quartz43
            Reply to Tough Decisions
            by Quartz43
            I understand supporting the magazine and agree. I just do not find many projects that fit my desires.

I would like to see them do a poll with subscribers to find out what type projects people want to see....
            Today, 05:42 AM
          • GladeFade
            Reply to My covid angel
            by GladeFade
            First off how thick is the board you cut?
            When I want something to stand out I use backer-boards 1/8 thick to get the depth.
            that means you would have to cut the big cutting into pieces to put the spacer behind.
            for instance the cloud bottom right which his hand is on I would put maybe...
            Yesterday, 11:05 PM
          Working...
          X