Evie's Projects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evie's Projects

Evie, I gotta tell ya, I am sorely impressed with your talent (and I am not easily imnpressed). Your patience and skill are evident in your recent gallery pictures. You do "professional" work that any one of us would be proud of. I wouldn't even try some of the stuff you have done. You, madam, are a blessing to this forum and an example any of us can point to with pride as a member of this "family." Keep up the good work.
    Moon
    Old Mooner

I don't like 'me too' postings, normally.

But, Moon is right on this matter, and the term 'lady' is not a misnomer: Smart, talented, asking the right questions, and providing good answers.

And even getting better at spelling lately
    (yea, I noticed)

You do us proud Evie, and Neal is a lucky devil to have such a wife.

Take care,
    your friend Marcel
    http://marleb.com
    DW788. -Have fun in the shop or it isn't a hobby anymore.

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Yes, her work is outstanding for sure. Funny thing, wnen I first me her, in wooders chatroom, she came across as someone just a beginner. Then, she popped a few pictures of her projects, and Wow! I was totally amazed.A sweet lady for sure, and just overflowing with talent and thoughtfulness! Dale
      Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

WOW . Moon and Marcel. am I teary eyed now. whoed , is that a word. ever thought. the one thing I love the most. would gain me so much love back.I only cut wood because I love what it produses. back. who would ever thought I would gain so many freinds in the prosses.if your a new commer. see what can happen when you just take the chance to post what you have in your mind. doesn't matter what or how you spell. just how you love wood and the things you can do with it. Gosh thank you . now on to more friends. bet there is alot out there reading. and afraid to post. there is alot of folks out there that wont to join in but are a fraid. just join in there. I wont put you down. and no one eals will eather. this is a great group. not perfict. but working on it. Wow moon that means so much to me. coming from you. I am just so over whelmed.I could just kiss you right on the mouth. mmmmslober. thanks your friend Evie
        Last edited by minowevie; 04-19-2006, 10:01 PM.

Comment

I concur with Old Mooner.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcel in Longueuil
            I don't like 'me too' postings, normally.
            Me Too

Comment

Evie - Your projects are really nice. I was wondering, do you design you own patterns? I have the patience of a dead horse but I have no artistic creativity. I'm envious of your talent.
              MinotBob
              Makita MSJ-401
              Universal Tools:
              Remember you only really need 2 tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the Duct Tape

Comment

Evie, you are a gracious lady with great talent we are all proud to be your firend.
                Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
                Jean De La Bruyere...

l
                Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

Here I am on a Saturday night catching up on my reading and I come across MinotBob "patience of a dead horse". I laughed until I had tears. Never heard that expression before but I sure like it! Evie, your work is magnificant! I would post thumbnails on here but haven't figured that out yet. Thanks for the laugh, MinotBob!
                  Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X