Remy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remy

The fourteen years that Remy has been with me have been a delight. We've always been there for each other and there has been something of a symbiotic relationship between us. Good times, bad times; they were always Gill and Remy times. Lately, he's been unwell and this morning I took him to the vet for one last visit.

Be at peace, my dearest friend. This is the only way you could ever break my heart.

There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
    (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

So sad

Hi Gill,

I feel empathy for you this morning: I'm so sad for your loss of an old friend.

Remember the good times you had together, and his memory shall live forever in your heart.

Respectfully,
    Marcel
    http://marleb.com
    DW788. -Have fun in the shop or it isn't a hobby anymore.

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Remy

That was such a sweet goodbye. You and Remy are in my heart this morning.
      Take care of yourself and enjoy the memories. Ray

Comment

I am so sorry on the loss of your Remy. It hurts so bad to say goodbye, just try to remember all the fun you had together.
        Carrie

Comment

Hi Gill.
          You have my deepest sympathy, 98 years in anyones life is a good life.
          When you hit rock bottom the only answer is to look up

Comment

Our condolences Gill.
            A loss is always hard to deal with.
            When I lost my father someone told me these comforting words.

"We are never as close to someone as we are when they are gone. Now they are always in our heart and only a thought away."

May all the memories of Remy be good ones and if you need any support please call upon any of your scrolling friends here.

Bless you and yours
            CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
            "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
            Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Gill,
              You and Remy are in my thoughts! The circle of life will continue!

Bob
              www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Gill,

Sorry to hear of your loss, I know it was a hard decision. Remember the good times......
                Bill

DeWalt 788

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

Comment

Gill,
                  My deepest sympathy for your loss.
                  I usually comfort myself (not right away - it hurts too much, but later) that all my best friends will be waitiing at the rainbow bridge when I get there, and they'll all be in the best of health.
                  I see from your picture that you are still quite young, but I am not, and I saw a bumper sticker the other day that expresses my frustration at that. It said "Getting old means never getting to own all the dogs you want to." That's I!!
                  My thoughts are with you during your grieving.
                  Sandy

Comment

Anyone who says dogs don't go to Heaven never loved one. Remy will be there waiting for you. Take care.
                    Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
                    Jean De La Bruyere...

l
                    Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

Gill. I Love you my Friend. drats. I can feel your pain waaaaaaaaaaaaay over here in USA. I am so teary eyed. Bless your littale hart. Your friend Evie

Comment

Gill, sorry for your loss.
                        I had to put one of my friends down about 10 yrs. ago and I still think about him.
                        We don't get to have them long enough.

Thinking of you
                        Bob
                        Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

Gill I am in tears as I tell you I am so sorry for your loss. I have had to make that same trip and that friend will never be replaced.Cry your tears of saddnes my friend but rember he loved you as much as you loved him..He will always be alive in your heart and in your memories.
                          Rest well Remy.
                          Sharon

Comment

Many thanks, everyone, for your kind words. They are an enormous comfort.

Little Remy used to love walking every day in some nearby beautiful woods and his remains will be scattered there. Some day (but hopefully not for a long time yet) my partner and I hope to have our ashes scattered there also.

Gill
                            There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
                            (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

I am sorry for your loss. They all have their own special personalities.

We lost our dog Teka about a year ago. We still laugh about her silly antics and she will be a part of our lives forever.
                              Rolf
                              RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
                              Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
                              Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
                              And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X