Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minowevie
    replied
    Im still hope full. sure would like to meet some of my friend here. your friend Evie

Leave a comment:

• minowevie
    started a topic Shenandoah Valley Scrollers Picnic

Shenandoah Valley Scrollers Picnic

Hi Friends. I am going on Vacation may 11th. going to Va, to see my son. I wonted to go in June so I could go th the Tri-County Scrollabration. but we have to go in May. I noticed there is a picnic on May 18th in Harrisonburg.Va. The Shenandoah Vally Scrollers are hosting it. have any of you ever gone to this picnic. or are you going to this one. If so I sure would like to meet you. The empho is in the summer issue of SSW. on page 12, right in the middale of the page. I at least have till sept. to see if I can come up with the money for a plain ticket for the Fox Chapel Publesher's Open House. but thats dought full too. I am going to the one in Va. for sure. so if any of you are going let me know ok. so I can find you. that would be GREAT. Your freind Evie

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• RJweb
    Reply to Farmers market
    by RJweb
    Betty, I see you are working the night shift again, good luck on your next farmers market, RJ...
    Today, 05:45 PM
  • hotshot
    Conclusion of Hydralic Press Story
    by hotshot
    So, before I traveled to a larger town to find a place that could help me with my hydraulic hose connection, I took the advice of one of the members here and called around to a few auto-parts stores. The stores I called didn't do that kind of thing, however they directed me to a store here in town that...
    Today, 05:28 PM
  • Rolf
    Reply to My first decent furniture project - Welding and woodwork combined
    by Rolf
    The auto darkening helmet is a must have in my opinion, especially for the home hobby welders. if you are a pro and do it all the time maybe not.

Couldn't agree more Rolf. The helmet has been a game changer for me.
    Today, 08:39 AM
  • will8989
    Reply to Farmers market
    by will8989
    I just used different wood scraps I had to make the kayaks. I still do t see anymore in my future.
    Today, 01:09 AM
  • Jim McDonald
    Reply to Delta Q3 fuse question
    by Jim McDonald
    Twenty years in electronics retail and here is a quick dirty way to tell the difference:
    a fast blow will only have the wire element. Slow blow almost always has some extra structure that will be left behind after the fuse blows.
    Secondly, there is a series of three letter engraved on one...
    Yesterday, 08:54 PM
Working...
X