Yet another misguided link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another misguided link

Ok technically he used a rotary tool with various sanding disks, but consifer the posibilities with a fine scrollsaw blade.
    Thes holiday art items could be a seller at craft fairs

CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

OK Carl . now where in the world do you come up with this stuff. hahahah. like i can even reply to this. just give me a minute and i can figuer this out.. nope. nothing. Im a miss. I'm lost. but i still love ya. gosh. this is hard stuff now. hay i am still learning how to spell. haahahahahahhaah nice xmas holly., drats. now you got me. just ask me somthing about scrolling or gardoning. confuesed Evie
    Last edited by minowevie; 04-10-2006, 05:35 PM.

Comment

I know what I don't want for Christmas -- that will bring blooooooood with all those sharp things -- kool idea but i bleed enough from my own goofs --lol...
      Sharon

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Quartz43
        Reply to Spring Issue
        by Quartz43
        I agree that with fret work the grey areas may be useful but not needed for Intarsia and some others. It would not be difficult to use grey for some patterns and just lines on others.

Another thing to note is that not many have the ability, software or equipment to stitch patterns back...
        Today, 11:02 AM
      • Rolf
        Reply to YoraHome Laser w/CNC Engraver/Router
        by Rolf
        This is only my opinion.

Hi Linda, My first reaction is it looks good, and my new toy craving started to twitch, but I thing it will be very limiting very quickly.

It is a small engraving machine and if that is what you want and need maybe OK. You are limited to 1/8 shank...
        Today, 10:25 AM
      • millwab
        Reply to Peanuts #1
        by millwab
        I still have some puzzle blades from Ben Fink. Once I run out of them I’ll have to ask Denny what he recommends for a substitute....
        Today, 09:56 AM
      • Rolf
        Reply to Spring Issue
        by Rolf
        [QUOTE=Quartz43;n873079]No doubt, the large patterns are a real challenge. Not many have a large size printer. Going out and finding a place to do large scans and prints is problematic with the virus and many of us are older.

I wish they would not print the patterns with the grey. Pure...
        Today, 09:47 AM
      • Rolf
        Reply to Peanuts #1
        by Rolf
        Thanks Bruce, great tip and one more question what blade did you use?
        Today, 09:35 AM
      Working...
      X