Happy Birthday CanadianScroller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday CanadianScroller

Although it has probably not arrived in your part of the world yet, just wanted to wish you a happy birthday and hope you have a great day.
    Brett

Only Robinson Crusoe could get everything done by Friday!!

Happy Birthday and wishes for a great year.
    Carrie

Comment

Happy B-Day Scroller.

Paul S.

Comment

Many Happy Returns, Carl

Gill
        There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
        (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

Jeez Carl, did you have another birthday? I wish you all the best and many happy returns.
          Moon
          Old Mooner

Comment

Carl:
            Looks like you are getting best wishes from around the world! Consider this to be even more best wishes on your special day from a fellow Canuck.

Bob

P.S. It would take you more than 2 days to deliver papers in Ajax / Pickering now!!!
            Scrolling satisfies the passion for intricate creativity. My saw is an Excalibur EX21.

Comment

I'd sing to you Carl but they would throw me off here!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
              Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Carl,

Happy Birthday!!!

Remember: "Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is." - Francis Bacon

Comment

couph coup dededededadada.coup coup. mmmmmm. ok. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CARL. HAPPY BIRTH DAY TOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU. From your friend Evie.
                  Last edited by minowevie; 04-09-2006, 08:30 AM.

Comment

I want to thank you all for such great birthday wishes.

It is also my mom's birthday today, she is 76 and I am fortunate enough to have her here with me. Her cousin in England also has a birthday today he is 86 and if his dad was still alive he would share the same birthday too!

I haven't quite reached that milestone of half a century but it is not far off
                    here's to many more happy years of scrolling to all of us.

PS Bob. I know I couldn't do all of Ajax/Pickering now but I still miss those deep fried hotdogs I had at a greasy spoon there. I asked the owner how he knew they were cooked. he said they jumped out by themselves!

Grizz, thanks for the Francis Bacon quote. I think I will have Bacon and Eggs for breakfast

Evie. I can guarantee no one here but you can spell "couph coup dededededadada.coup coup." anywhere near as good as you.

Gill, remember Diamonds are also a man's best friend.

Everyone else, thanks for the song, it wasn't at all off key!
                    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
                    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
                    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Hey Carl,
                      Happy Birthday.
                      BILL
                      Delta P-20

Comment

a bit belated

Ahh let's make your birthday last for several days Carl!! Hope you had a great day and the year brings you great happiness!
                        Hugs:

Sue Chrestensen

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARL!!!! I just happened to visit the board for a moment and saw the post. Almost missed Ya!!! Have a great day!!
                          If it don't fit, don't force it....get a bigger hammer!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Carl;
                            If I sang happy birthday to you it would have to be pickin' and grinnin' in bluegrass style because that is the kind of country/western/bluegrass music I have been playing and singing for the last 50 years and still participating in several musical engagements every week.
                            Many happy returns.
                            W.Y.
                            http://www.picturetrail.com/willyswoodcrafting

The task ahead of us is never as great as the power behind us

Delta P-20 Scroll Saw, 14" x 43" Craftex Wood Lathe and Jet 10" Mini Lathe .

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!
                              HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!
                              HAPPY BIRTHDAY --- my friend Caaaarrrrrllllllllllll -- Happy Birthday tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yoooooooooouuuuuuuuu

BIG HUGG TOOOOOOOO
                              and a bowl of chocolate ice cream all your own

Sharon

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X