Battery Operated Candles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery Operated Candles

I was at a liquidation store the other day and came across some battery operated tea light candles. They came 6 to a pack with batteries for $5.00

Although they do not look much like candles, they are very effective when lit.
    I was thinking, with liability issues at craft shoes, they would be a great addition for candle sconces, lanterns etc.

They have a little on off switch to power the flickering LED.
    The batteries are replaceable and when you think you can get them from a dollar store they are a real bargain
    Attached Files
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

thats a good idea Carl. where did you get them? and how big are they. we have something like that here. but they are biger than I would use. your friend Evie

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tgiro01
      Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
      by tgiro01
      One issue I found with the insert that comes with the saw was the areas they smoothed for the kickback pawls. If the insert is leveled correctly, those areas are sitting about 1/32-inch below the table. I had a problem with some small pieces getting caught and jamming because of that. Sawstop's recommendation...
      Today, 08:18 AM
    • Rolf
      Reply to Interesting pallet
      by Rolf
      That is a definit rescue for a special project. I rarely get or use any pallet wood. But did use some from the pallet that my drill press was on. It looked like pine but was was very hard, carefully checked for nails and ran it through the drum sander with some 80 grit to get rid of any small grit.
      Today, 08:16 AM
    • Quartz43
      Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
      by Quartz43
      I wish I could post the video as it looks better with the lights blinking. I used some red clear plastic behind the eyes and nose. It was a fun project.
      Yesterday, 07:29 PM
    • Linda In Phoenix
      Reply to Interesting pallet
      by Linda In Phoenix
      Maybe a star shining to tell us something? That piece of wood is a very special piece! Good eye.
      Yesterday, 07:27 PM
    • Misouri Wayne
      Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
      by Misouri Wayne
      Tough situation. Just have to take it one day at a time.
      Yesterday, 04:55 PM
    Working...
    X