Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Kicking Folks

Howdy All,

Just a few lines to let you know I am still kicking over here and that I miss talking shop with you all. Computer access is more limited now then ever as other units have rolled in on us but I try to catch a peek at the forum as I can.

Nothing new to report, the rainy season has ended for the most part and now the sand storms are beginning. It is getting a bit hotter then my Alaskan blood would like but all in all I am doing well. I have only two months left until I can get home on leave and conduct an inspection on the new baby who will arrive before I do (May 15th due date), and to think I missed all those justifiable complaints that a pregnant lady shares with the man at fault.

Anyhow you all take care and know your boys and girls over here are giving 110% and are anxious to get home soon, thanks for all the support on the home front.

Best Regards,
    Todd
    Todd

Hawk G4, Dremel 1800

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Good to hear from you Todd, take care of yourself and come home soon.

Bob
    Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

Thanks for checking in Todd glad you are doing well, hope the next 2 months go fast for you, our prayers are with you and your commrads.

Bill
      Bill

DeWalt 788

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

Comment

We miss you tons. Hurry back, and keep us posyed about your family.
        CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
        "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
        Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

I was just wondering about you the other day !! Glad you are okay and hope you make a short two months you have left.Did you get to see the solaar eclipse the other day ..I bet it was awsome.the one I saw a hundred years ago was spect.May God stay by your side
          Sharon

Comment

Don't worry Todd - you're not missing very much. But we're missing you.

Gill
            There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
            (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

We'll get you all caught up Todd! Just keep thinking to yourself "it's only 2 months...8 weeks!

Thinking about you often!
              Bob
              www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X