More free patterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More free patterns

Once before I posted a link for stained glass patterns, luckily Thomp2 reposted it. I had forgotten about it completely.
    Well I came across another one.

Hundreds of patterns that could be used for intarsia or segmentation. I am sure you could even modify some for fretwork.

If anyone uses one of these it would be great to see a post of the finished product.
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

If you check the photo galley, you will see a vase I made from a stained glass pattern from a friend of ours who is an artist.

Comment

Very nice conversion. I love it when people think outside the realm of scrolling
      CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ

Comment

More Free Patterns

Something I have seen and would like to try when I catch up (Have you heard that before?) is where a combination of Stained Glass and scrolling and/or Intarsia. It is realy nice and beautiful.
        Last edited by ChuckD; 02-14-2006, 06:10 PM.
        Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
        Jean De La Bruyere...

l
        Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

Carl-
          Your link took my back to the site your first one did- Repost please
          Sharon

Comment

Perhaps it was the same link. I understand the memory is the first thing to go.
            So I will post two links.
            http://chickadee-dee-dee.com/stained...lass-patterns/
            and
            http://www.spectrumglass.com/PatSet.html

I thought that I had posted the second one first. Then when I was looking for more links I found the first link which included the second.
            Now if that isn't confusing enough. I don't even remember where I saved them to.
            CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ

Comment

Thanks loads Carl - the first link was the first and the second was the second _ and man those would make some awsome intarsia -- even could be done in scroll too and look good- Thanks again
              "Old Miss Full of It"

Comment

Stained Glass

Ok, Dummy Here !!! Are You Guys Talking About Actually Using Stained Glass With Your Cutouts Or Just Using The Patterns As Another Source. Where Can I See The Finished Products. Never Thought Of This And It Sounds Like It Would Be Cool To Do. Can You Help A Dummy ?

Comment

I was thinking of using wood. If you look at this link though you will see how someone used glass in a pattern from a contest here at SSW.

I don't see why they cant be used interchangeably
                  CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X