Slow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow

This forum has been real slow to load the last 2 days, has anybody else had this problem?

Bob
    Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

We have DSL at the office, and I haven't noticed anything...does the regular SSW site load slow as well?

Bon
    www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Just the forum Bob. If I log onto the rest of the site no problem.

Today was ok though, so far
      CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
      "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
      Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

ok, whew, i returned home last night and hurried in here. I left thinking my computer was messed up. Its nice to know it wasnt just me!Yes, its going good this morning though, so nobody touch nuttin!
        Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

I've not had any problems. I'm on broadband and the forum seems to be no different to how it usually is. There again, there might be less traffic when I'm around because of the time difference.

Gill
          There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
          (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

Early this morning it was working slow but now it seems to be OK.

Bob
            Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

Bob D;
              Yes for several days it has been coming up at a snail's pace for me. Glad to see I wasn't alone or that it might have been my computer. The Home Page would come up normal but when I clicked on "New Posts" as I usually do, it would take forever to come up on my dial up service even with accellerated access up and running. It would also take a very long time to bring up messages from the new posts page or answer them. From preview to submit reply took three to five minutes sometimes.
              But today at noon, everything is zapping in at normal speed so perhaps it was just some little computer termite or gremlin doing it's thing.
              Arn't computers just wonderfull ? ?
              W.Y.
              http://www.picturetrail.com/willyswoodcrafting

The task ahead of us is never as great as the power behind us

Delta P-20 Scroll Saw, 14" x 43" Craftex Wood Lathe and Jet 10" Mini Lathe .

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• jim_mex
                Reply to New tools
                by jim_mex
                Hi Rhys - I did finally get the center stand for the bike a couple of weeks back after it was stuck in customs for almost a month. Still have to put it on. The paddock stand will help me do this - Lol!

Of course you are correct in that the center stand does a similar job but the advantage...
                Yesterday, 11:14 PM
              • Hobbyhorse
                Reply to New tools
                by Hobbyhorse
                Did you ever get the centre stand for the bike? A paddock stand does the same thing finally, I guess.
                Yesterday, 11:03 PM
              • Hobbyhorse
                Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
                by Hobbyhorse
                Brilliant stuff Jim. Congratulations on the layout and the workmanship, but most of all enjoy it.
                Yesterday, 10:58 PM
              • KarlB
                Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
                by KarlB
                Very nice Jim. You have a very contemporary look now! Since I do cabinet, Entertainment centers, etc. for my work I see a lot of the same looks being done here in Naples. (i.e. large porcelain tiles, lighted dropped ceiling)

I do like your use of the space in the door way for additional...
                Yesterday, 09:41 PM
              • KarlB
                Reply to Craft Knife blade holder
                by KarlB
                Well judging from the photos, it looks like it could be a scroll or band saw. (The photos, although a bit blurred, show a few burrs at the cut.) It also appears the set screw may go into the other side of the cut as the hole on the blade would allow the pass through. Maybe, however it is just a pressure...
                Yesterday, 09:31 PM
              Working...
              X