No announcement yet.

Ladies At Scroll Sawing (LASS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YALLLLL ARE NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

I love it!!! carry on.
    Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Thanks for the info-I always wondered about.that and every time I see a man in kilts I think about it. I sure have some funny thoughts now about fishing in a kilt and useing the great outdoors for--- aren't you glad you don't have snapping turtles ---snicker-snicker ( actually the thoughts have me rolling on he floor with laughter)
      I'll be good now ----

maybe

Comment

Photo requested

Ok Bob, I want a photo (new avitar) of you in your skirt... i mean ironed kilt... Ah, come on Man... it is my birthday afterall.... giggle.

Comment

Bob.. I second the request for a new pic of you in your ironed and pleated kilt/ shirt..it's not my birthday but will please please please work?

Sue Chrestensen

Comment

Is anything worn under a kilt?

When asked "Is anything worn under the kilt?"
            There is only one true answer.

"No Ma'am it is all in fine working order!"
            CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
            "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
            Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Wellllll, I'm Irish, but once wore a kilt and carried a spooran (that is not a disease) in the play Brigadoon. I was McTavish or Mc or Mac something. It was a bit breezy but if anyone had suggested I was wearing a skirt they would'uv got kilt. I also had a tamoshanter. So there!
              McMoon
              Old Mooner

Comment

Originally posted by SharonW0111
                okay guys-- this has got to be dealt with -- WHO IRONS???? didn't they outlaw that a long time ago?
                The only time my iron gets turned on is when I am in my sewing room making me a new pair of jammies--- seriously tho just had to add -- many years ago when I was a mrs.. I told my hubby that if it came out of the dryer wrinkled it was suppose to be that way ..I can still ( shudder the thought ) rember when I actually did iron-- nasty thought -- shooo nasty -- lol
                Actually, I've used iron on veneers, so I guess you could say I iron.

Kevin
                Kevin
                Scrollsaw Patterns Online
                Making holes in wood with an EX-30, Craftsman 16" VS, Dremel 1680 and 1671

Comment

Actually, I was joshing a bit...I out grew my kilt a few years ago; and have decided that I'm not going to get another one of those ones that look so much like a schoolgirl skirt <grin>. I'm saving up to buy one of the wrap-around, traditional kilts (think Braveheart), but it's expensive to buy all that wool in the Duncan tartan.

Bob
                  www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Happy Burns' Night to all our Scottish friends (and those of Scottish extraction ).

Bob, the tartan for a kilt needn't be that expensive - have a peek here. The only thing is you'd need to find someone to make it up for you. It's not difficult to find patterns.

Enjoy your dram tonight as you address the "Great Chieftan o' the Puddin-race".

Gill
                    There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
                    (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

Strange, isn't it--my birthday is Jan. 26...

And since I'm out of dram, I'll have to settle for a single malt!

Bob
                      www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Well let me be the first to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB !!!!!!!!! and I just realized that you are my oldest sons age --- eeee gad that means I am old enough to be your mother
                        Hope you have a great birthday and are able to celebrate tons more
                        Sharon

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• keystonecop
                          Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
                          by keystonecop
                          The original pattern was 7 1/2 x 13 1/4.. The book has no mention of resizing on all but one page. My guess the magazine and the book side of fox has no one who scrolls.. the last books have shown that. enlarged I had to use a #1 blade for many cuts. If I had just copied the pattern in its silver...
                          Today, 12:09 PM
                        • will8989
                          Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
                          by will8989
                          I think he is talking about the size of the patterns lately and extra steps needed to copy and resize them. It took me an hour to copy the fish from the latest issue with all the folding, cutting to match, tape, repeat. If it had been letter or legal size, I could have copied and resize with less hassle....
                          Today, 11:55 AM
                        • millwab
                          Reply to Peanuts #1
                          by millwab
                          IDK? I remember that Ben sold Pegas blades, but the label on this package just says "Ben's Blades, Ultra Thin Puzzle Blade". When Denny started selling Pegas blades I asked him and he told me Pegas doesn't sell a specific "puzzle" blade. The 2/0 might be their answer....
                          Today, 11:29 AM
                        • will8989
                          Reply to What is it?
                          by will8989
                          No, but I like that guess. It’s very useful and my niece wants one.
                          Today, 09:52 AM
                        • Rolf
                          Reply to YoraHome Laser w/CNC Engraver/Router
                          by Rolf
                          Tim, do you have a picture?
                          Today, 09:30 AM
                        Working...
                        X