Searching for a portrait pattern...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for a portrait pattern...

I have a request from a family member for a Elton John portrait, I've had no luck in finding one thus far....any members here have one? Or if any of you pattern makers out there are able to help out I'd like to hear from you.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Bill
    Bill

DeWalt 788

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

I have a pattern for a portrait of Elton John, but it is not one with his funny hats or anything. It is just a "regular" portrait. I can send it to you via email attachment but your "profile" says you do not want to receive emails. If you would like this pattern, send me an email at [email protected] and I will return it to you.
    Moon
    Old Mooner

Comment

Thanks Ol Mooner!!!

My hats off to you sir!

Bill
      Bill

DeWalt 788

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
        Reply to My first craft show next weekend
        by Rolf
        We do one consignment event a year. It is at a local farm museum the three days after Thanksgiving. We just drop of our stuff and they set everything up. The fee is $60 up front to pay for the cashiers and the 20% on the sales. I just mark up my items to cover the fee. We pick up the remnants the following...
        Today, 08:01 AM
      • Jimern
        Reply to Lineworker on Basswood blank
        by Jimern
        I used those basswood blanks a lot some time ago, I found that unless you first use a coat or two of sanding sealer, they do not take stain real well. Often they turn out blotchy - technical term.. And sometimes they still do after the sanding sealer

I used poly on the live edge too,...
        Today, 07:31 AM
      • Jimern
        Reply to How many times will I...
        by Jimern
        As many times as it takes to remember ... plus one
        or
        buy another saw and leave it set to the angle you need
        {smile}​
        Today, 07:28 AM
      • daveswoodworking
        Need help
        by daveswoodworking
        Hi everyone I’m looking for some 3-d wood puzzles like the picture and some other fish I’ve seen them around before I would like to find couple or find the pattern to try to make one for my self thanks for any help David...
        Yesterday, 10:28 PM
      • daveswoodworking
        Reply to Ornament Exchange 2022
        by daveswoodworking
        I received my ornament from Jim McDonald yesterday thank you for the ornament
        Yesterday, 10:24 PM
      Working...
      X