Indiana wood show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana wood show

Went to the wood show it was a big turn out with all the bad weather . But one thing that surprise me was there was no scroll saw booths there only seen one scroll saw in the de walt booth and that's it i did find some patterns books but that was it
    Hegner

Same here with the show in Atlanta. This was the smallest show I have ever been to. Was very disappointed. Did manage to help the economy however.
    Fred
    aka Pop's Shop
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain!.

Comment

RBI, use to have a booth at the Indy woodshow, that is what got me into scrollsawing.
      I don't remember any other booths that had scrollsaws.

Bob
      Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

That's why I went up there i just bought a 220 rbi used may have had 10hrs on it if that got a good deal on it . I got a penn state dust collector foot switch mag. light dust collector stand all for 400.00 off of craiglist in bloomington
        Hegner

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
          Reply to Phone call from son.
          by will8989
          Talked to him yesterday after he was coherent. Very fortunately, it was dc current. He said ac current and would have ended differently. And it wasn’t a house. It was a converter box in a marina located on a deck cut into a 20’ high steep bank. They had to climb a ladder to get to it. And they were...
          Today, 10:53 PM
        • garryatpa
          Reply to A Bear In The Woods
          by garryatpa
          Wow!!!! That is beautiful. Super job of sawing. If I worked it out correctly it took you less than a minute for each opening especially when I look at the amount of time it would take to saw the outline of the bear. Garry
          Today, 10:43 PM
        • meflick
          Reply to Phone call from son.
          by meflick
          Glad to hear your son is fine Betty but what a scary thing.
          Today, 01:10 PM
        • meflick
          Reply to Hello from Central Florida
          by meflick
          Welcome to the forum from another Tennessean....
          Today, 01:04 PM
        • John Smith
          Reply to Hello from Central Florida
          by John Smith
          Thanks guys, I have a lot of HDU left over from my sign business in various thicknesses.
          HDU doesn't "fuse" or repair itself under heat or friction. Only acrylics and some PVC materials do that. Depending on what part of the world you are in, you would have to google HDU Distributors...
          Today, 10:01 AM
        Working...
        X