New kido

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New kido

Just wanted to announce that our 2nd Grandbaby is on the way. April 2006. I bouncing off the walls...can't wait for #2! Looks like Grandpa's workshop will be in full swing.

-Bill
    -Bill

My saw is a DeWalt788 Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut

Hmmm not that I am jealous or anything but I would give my scroll saw away for a grandchild
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Congrats Bill!

As a parent of two youngsters (10 & 7) I can't hardly bear the thought of Grandkids yet, hopefully my little ones will have mercy on me and give me many more years to prepare for such a thing...I think 25 years should do.
      Todd

Hawk G4, Dremel 1800

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Congrats Grandpa !!!!
        Being a grandparent is GREAT !!! I have one I am raising and 5 others myself and I wouldnt trade being a Nana for all the scroll saws in the world ..Spoil them , Love them < and show them guidance and isn't amaising how much we learned since we got our own kids raised .. Mine think I am so wise they come to me with all the advice - My oldest grandaughter ( the one I am raising ) once told me " Nana I love you best because you are my bestest friend in the whole wide woorld " Now how much better can it get than that..

Comment

Congrats Bill,
          We just had our 2nd Grandchild Aug. 3, we had our 1st July 13 (The same year) so I know how excited you are,its a great feeling.
          Bill
          Delta P-20

Comment

Congratulations Bill!! Grand kids are great. I'm pretty lucky because I get to share my girlfriends in addition to my own. We have 20 between the two of us so if you want to borrow one Carl just let me know!!! LOL. Just kidding, couldn't let one get out of sight for very long!!
            If it don't fit, don't force it....get a bigger hammer!!

Comment

Thanks Neal. I have to use coworkers children as mine. It isnt the same but it is still fun.
              Best part is sending them home when you are fed up
              CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
              "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
              Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X