Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivari
    replied
    Thanks for all the compliments on my clean shop, however if some may remember back a bit we shared some photos of our shops and I beleive John (JT) far out did us all on organization. None the less, I can't stand a mess.

Now that I am back from fishing I will get started on some work. Thus far I have played around with the saw a little bit and I will sum it in one statement. "It Rocks"!

As for the fishing report, we brought home 10 Yellow Eye (Like Red Snapper), 2 Monster Ling Cod, 12 Silver Salmon, I forget how many Black Bass and 3 nice Halibut. Rough seas, nobody chummed the water and fun was had by all.

Leave a comment:

• CanadianScroller
    replied
    Congrats on the new saw. Your shop looks great. I would send a pic of my shop in but I am not sure what category it would fit in, Store room, Junk room, Kids moving in and out of the house room.I may send one in when I clean it up. I know, I was working on that a while back.

I should have trained my kids like you did.
    Way too late now. I will have to send them off to boot camp, that should do it!

Leave a comment:

• scrollworks
    replied
    Congrats on the new saw. Your shop looks good too. Very envious...

Leave a comment:

• Sparhawk
    replied
    Well I'm tickled pink for you. Let us know how it works for you and post a pic of your first project. What will be your first project on the new baby?

Anyway, congratulations.

Leave a comment:

• Grizz
    Guest replied
    A red sports car amongest the antiques...LOL I like that. Ummm dude, your shop is way to clean!

Leave a comment:

• Woodbutcher68
    replied
    Nice saw and shop! Is that sawdust under the saw and stool from actually sawing or put there for effect?

Leave a comment:

• gordon
    replied
    new baby

Congrats on the new saw. Do you realise how lucky you are in the Staes all those saws to chose from? There are very few here in the U.k. The Hegner range stands out from the rest - they are a few plastcky looking ones f4om the far east. Does your saw have dust extraction? I find that very helpful on the Hegner. It allows me to work longer without gasping for breath!
    Like the workshop too. Can your young ones nip over here to clean up my small cramped pile of saw dust that I call a woprkshjop?
    Gordon

Leave a comment:

• SharonW0111
    replied
    All that waiting and antisapation for his new baby and as soon as it gets here --- He Goes Fishing -- lol -----Men can't live with em - can't laugh with out em

Leave a comment:

• Rivari
    replied
    Thanks all for the kind words.

Bill my shop is generally that clean all the time, my young one's take great pride in helping dad on that.

Neal, that is in fact a diaper and I used it to clean a few smudges, I wanted the new saw to look just right for the camera.

Well, I started a project last night and I am amazed in many areas and adjusting in others. I'll give a more detailed reporting later as I am short on time today (going Halibut fishing for the next three days!).

Leave a comment:

• Neal Moore
    replied
    Hey Todd......That sure looks like a disposable diaper next to your hand on the saw. Is that what you're gonna use to dust it until it grows up!!??? LOL!! Congrats on the new saw....it shore is purty!!!

Leave a comment:

• wwalker47
    replied
    good lookin'

Rivari-

The saw looks great! The only way it would look better is if were standing in my shop .

Your shop looks really well equiped and nice a clean, or did you clean it up for the new arrival?

Congrats on the new saw I know you will be finishing out projects in on time. Be sure to show us some.

-Bill

Leave a comment:

• Troy
    replied
    Congrats on the Saw!!,

She sure does look perdy in that shop, it looks like a nice shiny red sports car between the bench and planar..

One hell of a nice looking shop.

Leave a comment:

• Gill
    replied
    Congratulations Todd .

I can't wait to hear how you find the little beastie performs - and it'd be good to see a photo of it with a touch of sawdust lurking in nooks and crannies !

Gill

Leave a comment:

• Rivari
    replied
    Today was the day, I stood at the front window with my eyes dialated nine centimeters and there it was, the new baby rolling into the driveway in the usual way via a UPS truck. The delivery went fairly smooth as we had prepared in advance as all good scrolling families would have , just a minor scare with the hand truck but before we knew it, the new bugger was ready to be introduced to the rest of the tool family in the woodshop.

Here are a few photos a the new addition. I haven't yet completed a projet yet but I have one special one planned for my brother who I haven't seen in years (20+ years!) and is currently visiting. I'll leave feedback as to it's performance when I get some time sawing.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• CanadianScroller
    replied
    Originally posted by Rivari
    According to the UPS tracker my new "baby" will arrive on the 23rd...I'll be waiting with polish and a nice fluffy blanket in hand.

Whats the best wood to feed to a newborn saw?
    Saplings???

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
    Reply to Frustrated
    by Rolf
    What model Craftsman! Without that information we can't look up the saw and what type of clamp it has.
    Today, 07:20 AM
  • NC Scroller
    Reply to Frustrated
    by NC Scroller
    I am guessing that your clamps have probably spread due to usage. I am not aware of any aftermarket clamps that fit your saw. Did you look at ereplacementparts.com to see if they sell clamps for your model? Sorry I could not be of more help.
    Yesterday, 11:24 AM
  • Daddy's scroller
    Reply to Frustrated
    by Daddy's scroller
    I have a craftsman saw. The blade just slips out.
    05-22-2022, 07:00 PM
  • Daddy's scroller
    Reply to Frustrated
    by Daddy's scroller
    No. I haven't tried that yet...
    05-22-2022, 06:55 PM
  • Chance13
    Reply to Frustrated
    by Chance13
    I put those on my 20" Dewalt a couple years ago. Big improvement from the one Dewalt had....
    05-22-2022, 11:08 AM
Working...
X