Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good lookin'

Rivari-

The saw looks great! The only way it would look better is if were standing in my shop .

Your shop looks really well equiped and nice a clean, or did you clean it up for the new arrival?

Congrats on the new saw I know you will be finishing out projects in on time. Be sure to show us some.

-Bill
    -Bill

My saw is a DeWalt788 Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut

Comment

Hey Todd......That sure looks like a disposable diaper next to your hand on the saw. Is that what you're gonna use to dust it until it grows up!!??? LOL!! Congrats on the new saw....it shore is purty!!!
      If it don't fit, don't force it....get a bigger hammer!!

Comment

Thanks all for the kind words.

Bill my shop is generally that clean all the time, my young one's take great pride in helping dad on that.

Neal, that is in fact a diaper and I used it to clean a few smudges, I wanted the new saw to look just right for the camera.

Well, I started a project last night and I am amazed in many areas and adjusting in others. I'll give a more detailed reporting later as I am short on time today (going Halibut fishing for the next three days!).
        Todd

Hawk G4, Dremel 1800

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

All that waiting and antisapation for his new baby and as soon as it gets here --- He Goes Fishing -- lol -----Men can't live with em - can't laugh with out em

Comment

new baby

Congrats on the new saw. Do you realise how lucky you are in the Staes all those saws to chose from? There are very few here in the U.k. The Hegner range stands out from the rest - they are a few plastcky looking ones f4om the far east. Does your saw have dust extraction? I find that very helpful on the Hegner. It allows me to work longer without gasping for breath!
            Like the workshop too. Can your young ones nip over here to clean up my small cramped pile of saw dust that I call a woprkshjop?
            Gordon

Comment

Nice saw and shop! Is that sawdust under the saw and stool from actually sawing or put there for effect?
              Fred

There's a fine line between woodworking and insanity, I'm just not sure which side of the line I'm on!

Comment

A red sports car amongest the antiques...LOL I like that. Ummm dude, your shop is way to clean!

Comment

Well I'm tickled pink for you. Let us know how it works for you and post a pic of your first project. What will be your first project on the new baby?

Anyway, congratulations.

Comment

Congrats on the new saw. Your shop looks good too. Very envious...

Comment

Congrats on the new saw. Your shop looks great. I would send a pic of my shop in but I am not sure what category it would fit in, Store room, Junk room, Kids moving in and out of the house room.I may send one in when I clean it up. I know, I was working on that a while back.

I should have trained my kids like you did.
                      Way too late now. I will have to send them off to boot camp, that should do it!
                      CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
                      "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
                      Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments on my clean shop, however if some may remember back a bit we shared some photos of our shops and I beleive John (JT) far out did us all on organization. None the less, I can't stand a mess.

Now that I am back from fishing I will get started on some work. Thus far I have played around with the saw a little bit and I will sum it in one statement. "It Rocks"!

As for the fishing report, we brought home 10 Yellow Eye (Like Red Snapper), 2 Monster Ling Cod, 12 Silver Salmon, I forget how many Black Bass and 3 nice Halibut. Rough seas, nobody chummed the water and fun was had by all.
                        Todd

Hawk G4, Dremel 1800

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
                          Reply to Frustrated
                          by NC Scroller
                          I am guessing that your clamps have probably spread due to usage. I am not aware of any aftermarket clamps that fit your saw. Did you look at ereplacementparts.com to see if they sell clamps for your model? Sorry I could not be of more help.
                          Yesterday, 11:24 AM
                        • Daddy's scroller
                          Reply to Frustrated
                          by Daddy's scroller
                          I have a craftsman saw. The blade just slips out.
                          05-22-2022, 07:00 PM
                        • Daddy's scroller
                          Reply to Frustrated
                          by Daddy's scroller
                          No. I haven't tried that yet...
                          05-22-2022, 06:55 PM
                        • Chance13
                          Reply to Frustrated
                          by Chance13
                          I put those on my 20" Dewalt a couple years ago. Big improvement from the one Dewalt had....
                          05-22-2022, 11:08 AM
                        • Rolf
                          Reply to Frustrated
                          by Rolf
                          We need to know what saw you are using, as they have different clamps.
                          05-22-2022, 07:59 AM
                        Working...
                        X