Quality question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality question

Ok, I was looking through the woodcraft catalog, trying to decide what next to buy, and saw the Bo-T carving knives(this is the web site: http://shop.woodcraft.com/woodcraft/...se&Giftid=) (kinda an eye catcher with those handles) and was wondering if they were worth the thirty odd dollars that they're listed for? You guys have said that you get what you pay for, so I was wondering if anyone would be willing to vouch for the knives?

Thanks,
    Carver Dude

Re: Quality question

Good knives, bad price.

Comment

LOL, thanks Rick. Thats what I thought would be the answer.

Comment

Carver_Dude, ask for a catalog from Little Shavers, www.littleshavers.com, and check out the carving knives there. They carry more knives than anybody I know of and the prices are extremely competitive. Woodcraft carries quality stuff but their overhead must be huge judging from their prices.

Comment

Thanks Cap.

Joe

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Quartz43
            Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
            by Quartz43
            I am very glad to hear this and that Fox will look into the issue. Hopefully, they can do some things to try to make it easier to copy patterns.
            Today, 06:34 PM
          • keystonecop
            by keystonecop
            First I didn't mean to stir up a hornet's nest. Sorry for that. I will share that Kaylee Schofield reached out to me after my post (not sure if this forum or Facebook. From my past experience with her, she cares. I do believe she will address this issue. I do not think she is the type of person...
            Today, 05:36 PM
          • Quartz43
            by Quartz43
            I think that it important for any business to keep track of what their customers are concerned about. If a business ignores such things, they will suffer in the long run. Ignoring comments in your own forum or not replying to emails is not a good strategy. Good companies are always on the lookout...
            Today, 04:53 PM
          • millwab
            Reply to Peanuts #1
            by millwab
            Thanx Rolf. I also found a package of Olson 3/0 blades I had. They are 33TPI x .008T x .022W
            I’m guessing that’s their equivalent of a puzzle blade since they don’t sell one specifically labeled as such....
            Today, 03:06 PM
          • markdavd
            by markdavd
            Are there specific issues about how the patterns are printed that cause everyone problems? If not, whatever they change made to make some of you happy will make others unhappy. I prefer things published at 100% if practical.

Maybe what's needed is a comprehensive article with all the possible...
            Today, 10:07 AM
          Working...
          X