Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolf
    replied
    William I will send you a PM. I just mailed my last kit to Scotland, and will have tom make up some more. I will do a material inventory later today.
    Hopefully you live in the States. International can be a pain.
    Last edited by Rolf; 10-06-2020, 10:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Oaks
    replied
    Rolf is here on the forum. You might send him a personal message.

Leave a comment:

• WWolfe-001
    started a topic Brian Law's Compact Gear Clock

Brian Law's Compact Gear Clock

The Scroll Saw magazine says the brass parts for this clock can be supplied by Rolf. Would like to contact him.

William Wolfe

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
    Reply to Recommendations anyone?
    by Linda In Phoenix
    Do you have room on a workbench for a 16" saw----that you can move and use the space for sanding or other operations? I have a larger area to work with then you, but I do have workbench type tools that I have to swap out the space for as the need arises. Sometimes you have to sit back and scope...
    Today, 01:02 PM
  • old fa_t
    by old fa_t
    I appreciate the input from everyone but, I need clarify to my work? space. I originally stated my area measures 6'X10' and, it does. But, I only have about 5'X5' of available space and, that's without taking myself into consideration.
    I know from past undertakings, that I can and will confine...
    Today, 09:59 AM
  • Jimern
    by Jimern
    I'll add in some food for thought too. I was unsure if I would enjoy this hobby (addiction) so I started with the Porter Cable from Lowes. I think it is a good entry level saw, 5 months later I found an Excaliber on Craigs List and have been happy ever since.
    Today, 09:33 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to Farmers market
    by Rolf
    Well that is good news! You really have a nice collection of items love the Wolf. I just might have to make a few pepper mills. And test our market.
    it will be interesting to see how my consignment sales will be. They were this weekend and again next weekend. I will know after that when I pick...
    Today, 09:04 AM
  • Rolf
    by Rolf
    Food for thought, When I first started scrolling my thinking was "all I want to do is this and I will never do that as it doesn't interest me". I didn't know I would be working with SSWWC or get sucked into creating Intarsia or doing large intricate fretwork, like Charles Hand designs....
    Today, 08:54 AM
Working...
X