votive holder pattern error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• votive holder pattern error

In preparing to cut the stacked floral votive holder by Michael Riffel in the spring 2018 issue, I found that the pattern piece in the pull out section that had the printing in it was almost 1/8" too small for a two inch forstner bit. By enlarging it 106 % it now had the correct size (2") hole and now became the bottom piece of the votive holder. The piece on page 41 marked base, now became the next to the bottom piece.
    George
    Last edited by sawdustus; 02-20-2018, 11:23 AM.
    A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
    George

delta 650, hawk G426

Thanks for the heads up, George. We'll get a corrected pattern posted.
    www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Here's a corrected pattern for the base.
      Attached Files
      www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
        Reply to Old,,,,but new here
        by Rolf
        Ennobee "I hope that when I'm in my mid seventies like you, I still have the guts to try a new hobby" You make that sound like that is old LOL.
        My Mom got deep into computers in her late 70's along with digital embroidery. I am in my early 70's and constantly looking for something...
        Today, 09:27 AM
      • Jimern
        Reply to Recommendations anyone?
        by Jimern
        Rolf, no I keep looking at them and thinking of doing it, but I am lucky my shop is sort of large enough for what I do, especially since I am drifting away from rebuilding Harley engines and repairing the bikes. I'm getting too old to be bent over that stuff anymore, even though I built the shop tables...
        Today, 09:13 AM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to My first decent furniture project - Welding and woodwork combined
        by NC Scroller
        Very nice Jim. If you ever get up my way again you will have to give me some pointers.
        Today, 09:12 AM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to Farmers market
        by NC Scroller
        I have made 15-20. Sold everyone. I did not add the design to the top and they looked just fine....
        Today, 09:00 AM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to Delta Q3 fuse question
        by NC Scroller
        If you can't find out I would opt on the side of caution and get a regular fuse. Fuses of this type are pretty standard and you should be able to find them in your local hardware or auto parts stores....
        Today, 08:39 AM
      Working...
      X