Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BobD
    replied
    Here's a corrected pattern for the base.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• BobD
    replied
    Thanks for the heads up, George. We'll get a corrected pattern posted.

Leave a comment:

• sawdustus
    started a topic votive holder pattern error

votive holder pattern error

In preparing to cut the stacked floral votive holder by Michael Riffel in the spring 2018 issue, I found that the pattern piece in the pull out section that had the printing in it was almost 1/8" too small for a two inch forstner bit. By enlarging it 106 % it now had the correct size (2") hole and now became the bottom piece of the votive holder. The piece on page 41 marked base, now became the next to the bottom piece.
    George
    Last edited by sawdustus; 02-20-2018, 11:23 AM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
    Reply to Giraffe sold at charity auction
    by Rolf
    WOW! That is exciting.
    Today, 09:42 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to Art crafters
    by Rolf
    I am glad to hear he is getting better! We all have to very careful....
    Today, 09:40 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to My first decent furniture project - Welding and woodwork combined
    by Rolf
    Jim, I am very impressed! You really got the hang of the welder quickly. Love the design. I sold my MIG when I decided on the TIG. I regret that decision, but space was an issue. I have a bunch of spray cans that were being thrown out at work that were meant for spraying on a metal surface before welding...
    Today, 09:37 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to Old,,,,but new here
    by Rolf
    Ennobee "I hope that when I'm in my mid seventies like you, I still have the guts to try a new hobby" You make that sound like that is old LOL.
    My Mom got deep into computers in her late 70's along with digital embroidery. I am in my early 70's and constantly looking for something...
    Today, 09:27 AM
  • Jimern
    Reply to Recommendations anyone?
    by Jimern
    Rolf, no I keep looking at them and thinking of doing it, but I am lucky my shop is sort of large enough for what I do, especially since I am drifting away from rebuilding Harley engines and repairing the bikes. I'm getting too old to be bent over that stuff anymore, even though I built the shop tables...
    Today, 09:13 AM
Working...
X