Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Innovative knobs came in today and they work great. I'm a happy guy
    Tony

My Son-in-law said "Darnit, I cut this board twice, now. And it's still too short."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• handibunny
      Reply to Drum sander tool
      handibunny
      Just saw an interview about the new SuperMax 16-32 on Facebook, and it was mentioned that the new folding infeed and outfeed tables are available for the 19-38. Price is about $149.
      Today, 03:30 PM
    • will8989
      Reply to Woodpeckers
      will8989
      Yes the email said one and done. Bruce rates their tools with Inca.
      Today, 02:33 PM
    • bstark
      Reply to Scrapwood Bowl
      bstark
      Brilliant! I love it. I have tons of scrap wood that I just can't part with... and I have been pondering what I should do with it. Some of the pieces can be used with intarsia, but honestly, I am running out of storage for it. This is a great idea that I will be happy to borrow. =) Nice work.
      Today, 11:01 AM
    • Stoney
      Reply to This doesn't happen often in the shop
      Stoney
      Yeah blade clamps falling on the floor huh? And I thought that only happened with a Hegner. I couldn't believe it the first time it happened to me with my Hegner. I finally got tired of looking for the bottom clamp when it left the scene and decided to do something about it.. I made a combination...
      Today, 10:47 AM
    • BobD
      Reply to Drum sander tool
      BobD
      (facebook algorithms not allowing me to find the page right now... doh.) If the new one is the same one I receive a press release about (the quick adjustment lever, and folding infeed/outfeed tables), I've reached out to them asking if these can be retrofit onto older sanders...

Bob
      Today, 10:04 AM
    Working...
    X