Archive CD Volume 5?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archive CD Volume 5?

Does anyone know if there is going to be an Archive CD Volume 5? I have Volumes 1-4 and have been watching for volume 5, but have not seen any mention if it will be published. While I love having the magazines, I find having the digital versions available handy when I am looking for a project idea and I have misplaced the pullout for an old magazine.

Back last March Bob responded

[COLOR=rgb(0,0,128)]I'm not sure about the timing for the next DVD, but since we just printed 63, I think they wait a couple issues. I'll check into it.

Eventually, we plan to make patterns available electronically, but unfortunately, getting the forums and websites for all three magazines up and running properly is a higher priority.

Best Regards,
    Bob Duncan
    Technical Editor [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(0,0,0)]Still waiting a response.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(0,0,0)]I have received 2 renewal notices and waiting to see. With the cost especially in Canadian and the cost of getting the broad sheet copied I think I will just wait and see it there is anything in each issue and buy only the ones I want. I will use my money to buy electronic patterns if I want them.[/COLOR]

Don McFarland ​Member - Durham Woodworking Club http://www.durhamwoodworkingclub.com/

Comment

Thanks for passing the information on Don. It would be nice to have the patterns available electronically as I am always misplacing the old pullouts. I have a great filing system for my patterns, but my retrieval system is a bit lacking...

Comment

Hi.

FYI The article index is up on the Scrollsawer.com but I also have and excel spreadsheet of 1 -48 and another from 49 - 65,

They are 2 different formats but it is easy to search, sort and find.

Send me your email via PM and I will forward.

Don
        Don McFarland ​Member - Durham Woodworking Club http://www.durhamwoodworkingclub.com/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to The hits just keep coming
          Linda In Phoenix
          Lotsa prayers, and optimistic good vibes to you all.
          Today, 12:59 AM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to Fair win
          Linda In Phoenix
          Wow. Well deserved ribbons for sure. Our fair started doing some new rules about 2 years ago. Entries into "Home Arts" can be just about any design. Entries into "Fine Arts" have to be original designs. I know a couple of scrollers who used to compete in Fine Arts, especially...
          Today, 12:58 AM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to Do you wear eye prodection at the scroll saw?
          Linda In Phoenix
          I'm guilty of not wearing eye protection while scrolling---other than the magnifying glass. But, I do wear wrap around safety glasses when I'm sanding, routing, etc. At the recommendation of my eye doc a few years ago, I did add one safety/health step though. He recommended that a couple times...
          Today, 12:52 AM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to Controversial yet fun Xmas Santa
          Linda In Phoenix
          It is totally heartwarming to see that there is humor left in this world, and not everything has to fit some politically correct mold that attempts to please the twisted pantie nimrods. Scrollers seem to be some of the most well rounded and easy going group of folks there are. Even when we have...
          Today, 12:45 AM
        • Scrappile
          Reply to Do you wear eye prodection at the scroll saw?
          Scrappile
          I'd be far more concerned about lung protection, but I like some, use a magnifier lamp and wear glasses (not safety). i have broken many blades never had anything "fly" anywhere, well except my lower blade holder. I have glaucoma and cataracts (although not bad enough for surgery yet). ...
          Yesterday, 09:30 PM
        Working...
        X