Archive CD Volume 5?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archive CD Volume 5?

Does anyone know if there is going to be an Archive CD Volume 5? I have Volumes 1-4 and have been watching for volume 5, but have not seen any mention if it will be published. While I love having the magazines, I find having the digital versions available handy when I am looking for a project idea and I have misplaced the pullout for an old magazine.

Back last March Bob responded

[COLOR=rgb(0,0,128)]I'm not sure about the timing for the next DVD, but since we just printed 63, I think they wait a couple issues. I'll check into it.

Eventually, we plan to make patterns available electronically, but unfortunately, getting the forums and websites for all three magazines up and running properly is a higher priority.

Best Regards,
    Bob Duncan
    Technical Editor [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(0,0,0)]Still waiting a response.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(0,0,0)]I have received 2 renewal notices and waiting to see. With the cost especially in Canadian and the cost of getting the broad sheet copied I think I will just wait and see it there is anything in each issue and buy only the ones I want. I will use my money to buy electronic patterns if I want them.[/COLOR]

Don McFarland ​Member - Durham Woodworking Club http://www.durhamwoodworkingclub.com/

Comment

Thanks for passing the information on Don. It would be nice to have the patterns available electronically as I am always misplacing the old pullouts. I have a great filing system for my patterns, but my retrieval system is a bit lacking...

Comment

Hi.

FYI The article index is up on the Scrollsawer.com but I also have and excel spreadsheet of 1 -48 and another from 49 - 65,

They are 2 different formats but it is easy to search, sort and find.

Send me your email via PM and I will forward.

Don
        Don McFarland ​Member - Durham Woodworking Club http://www.durhamwoodworkingclub.com/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Dan A
          Magazine Subscription
          Dan A
          Every year for Christmas my wife renews my subscription to the magazine. This year she managed to subscribe to it twice. She thinks she was able to cancel one of the subscriptions but since it hasn't arrived yet she wonders if she managed to cancel both orders. Is there a way for us to find out if the...
          Today, 12:33 PM
        • Dan A
          Reply to Has there ever been
          Dan A
          I would be curious also. Back in March of 2014 the switch on my Delta quit working. Now last weekend it quit working again. Don't know if it's the switch or not. And of course I had a request from a friend of my wifes to cut something for a little girl. We've been talking about maybe getting a new scroll...
          Today, 12:29 PM
        • Dan A
          Reply to Treasure hunt!
          Dan A
          When I got all of my dads woodworking books, wood reference books and pattern books this was in with every thing and yes there a quite a few patterns in the three ring binder.

Dan
          Today, 12:19 PM
        • hotshot
          Reply to Only an hour away!
          hotshot
          Look at that Curly Maple, wow!
          Today, 12:18 PM
        • Stephanie Weaver
          Only an hour away!
          Stephanie Weaver
          Drooling on my tablet!! http://www.woodieswoodshop.com
          Today, 12:08 PM