Archive CD Volume 5?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archive CD Volume 5?

Does anyone know if there is going to be an Archive CD Volume 5? I have Volumes 1-4 and have been watching for volume 5, but have not seen any mention if it will be published. While I love having the magazines, I find having the digital versions available handy when I am looking for a project idea and I have misplaced the pullout for an old magazine.

Back last March Bob responded

[COLOR=rgb(0,0,128)]I'm not sure about the timing for the next DVD, but since we just printed 63, I think they wait a couple issues. I'll check into it.

Eventually, we plan to make patterns available electronically, but unfortunately, getting the forums and websites for all three magazines up and running properly is a higher priority.

Best Regards,
    Bob Duncan
    Technical Editor [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(0,0,0)]Still waiting a response.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(0,0,0)]I have received 2 renewal notices and waiting to see. With the cost especially in Canadian and the cost of getting the broad sheet copied I think I will just wait and see it there is anything in each issue and buy only the ones I want. I will use my money to buy electronic patterns if I want them.[/COLOR]

Don McFarland ​Member - Durham Woodworking Club http://www.durhamwoodworkingclub.com/

Comment

Thanks for passing the information on Don. It would be nice to have the patterns available electronically as I am always misplacing the old pullouts. I have a great filing system for my patterns, but my retrieval system is a bit lacking...

Comment

Hi.

FYI The article index is up on the Scrollsawer.com but I also have and excel spreadsheet of 1 -48 and another from 49 - 65,

They are 2 different formats but it is easy to search, sort and find.

Send me your email via PM and I will forward.

Don
        Don McFarland ​Member - Durham Woodworking Club http://www.durhamwoodworkingclub.com/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Trout
          Reply to My heavy lifter crane project
          Trout
          All I need now is the string for the cable, i needed 8 extra feet. I ordered it on Tuesday so it should be here any time and then I can call this project done.

Then the fun of getting some good pictures of it..
          Today, 09:16 PM
        • Trout
          Comment on My heavy lifter crane project
          Trout
          Today, 09:16 PM
        • handibunny
          Reply to My new toy
          handibunny
          Nice that the hose stores so easily, and the excess power cord stays in place on top. I think I'm going to like my new toy! 😊
          Today, 06:27 PM
        • waynemn
          Reply to My new toy
          waynemn
          Nice going Carole. I purchased the same vacuum last December. I use it on the Jet scroll saw, sandflee, and delta spindle sander. Nice and quite. The AC cord is very heavy duty and very long. I like that the hose does store nicely in the top of the vacuum.
          Wayne in MN
          Today, 06:20 PM
        • hotshot
          Reply to My new toy
          hotshot
          Glad to see this works for you.
          Today, 03:47 PM
        Working...
        X