Trying to find which issue a cetain pattern is in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find which issue a cetain pattern is in

I am looking to find which issue the pattern for the "Gingerbread Man" doorstop is in. I have been looking thru my crolling mags for the past week and cannot find the pattern. I do not remember who the pattern belongs to or even for sure what year it came out. I know I saw it last year but not sure if it was in a new magazine or one of my older ones. Really hoping someone know the pattern I am referring to and can lead me in the right direction. Wanting to cut a few before I start my craft show circuit this year.
    Thanks,
    Lin

I have some patterns to look for tomorrow, I'll keep an eye out for it.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

I have the index of CCW and it says

Issue 177, December 2013, Dave Van Ess, Gingerbread Man Door Stop.

I forget who gave me the index but it is real handy as our club has most issues.

Don

PS: Dave can be reached via Scrollmania.com to see if he has the plans for sale.
      Don McFarland ​Member - Durham Woodworking Club http://www.durhamwoodworkingclub.com/

Comment

Thank-you so much...I have the issue in my hand right now. Wishing I could get my hands on an index like that. On to cutting some gingerbread men now.
        Lin

Comment

Lin,

PM me your Email address and I'll send you the index I made and made available on Steve Good's site. (It's the one Don has) I have been apprehensive about posting info here since back when they were still publishing there was a semi-blackout on CWW&C.

Karl
          Karl in Sunny Southwest Florida

Comment

Dave Van Ess here. Contact me via scrollmania.com and I will email you a copy of the plans.

Davew

Comment

Karl would be possible to get a copy of that CWW&C from you also flyfisherman_53@yahoo.com, thanks Bob.
              Someone say tool or lumber sale I am out of here

Comment

Just sent the index out Bob.

Karl

Comment

Karl would be possible to get a copy of that CWW&C from you also jmcclements@xplornet.com

Comment

Just sent out the index Clem.

Karl

Comment

There was a semi blackout?
                      Rolf
                      RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
                      Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
                      Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
                      And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Well I thought there was. Maybe I am wrong in my comment. If so - my apologies.

Karl

Oh - wait! You're being funny aren't you? Got it!

Karl

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Don in Brooklin On
                          Reply to wipe on poly and tack cloth
                          by Don in Brooklin On
                          I use wipe on poly quite often and I apply 2 thin coats before sanding with 220 or 320. I wipe with a lint free. Someone told me not to use tack cloth as you can leave behind a wee bit of beeswax witch could cause issues later on.

I make sure that the surface is dry and not tacky before...
                          Yesterday, 05:41 AM
                        • dwssr2
                          wipe on poly and tack cloth
                          by dwssr2
                          Question, when sanding polyurethane in between coats, using a tack cloth, is it ok to wipe on poly while the project seems tacky or should a person wait a few hours to let it dry?
                          How necessary is it to sand between coats of polyurethane? I am sure people have a lot of different opinions and...
                          04-24-2019, 05:58 PM
                        • tgiro01
                          Reply to Do you know what this Is?
                          by tgiro01
                          Betty asked: "Where does the responsibility of the maker of an item end and the responsibility of the purchaser begin? My sealife puzzle is purchased by older people due to its complexity but - if they leave it laying around and a child gets a part and chokes, is that my responsibility or theirs?"...
                          04-24-2019, 12:20 PM
                        • RJweb
                          by RJweb
                          The problem now a days everyone is sue happy, no matter who’s at fault, RJ...
                          04-24-2019, 10:03 AM
                        • will8989
                          by will8989
                          Don’t forget to carry insurance if you sell a lot. It’s a necessary expense and a good "silent" partner and hope it stays that way. Where does the responsibility of the maker of an item end and the responsibility of the purchaser begin? My sealife puzzle is purchased by older people due...
                          04-24-2019, 08:44 AM
                        Working...
                        X