Trying to find which issue a cetain pattern is in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find which issue a cetain pattern is in

I am looking to find which issue the pattern for the "Gingerbread Man" doorstop is in. I have been looking thru my crolling mags for the past week and cannot find the pattern. I do not remember who the pattern belongs to or even for sure what year it came out. I know I saw it last year but not sure if it was in a new magazine or one of my older ones. Really hoping someone know the pattern I am referring to and can lead me in the right direction. Wanting to cut a few before I start my craft show circuit this year.
    Thanks,
    Lin

I have some patterns to look for tomorrow, I'll keep an eye out for it.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

I have the index of CCW and it says

Issue 177, December 2013, Dave Van Ess, Gingerbread Man Door Stop.

I forget who gave me the index but it is real handy as our club has most issues.

Don

PS: Dave can be reached via Scrollmania.com to see if he has the plans for sale.
      Don McFarland ​Member - Durham Woodworking Club http://www.durhamwoodworkingclub.com/

Comment

Thank-you so much...I have the issue in my hand right now. Wishing I could get my hands on an index like that. On to cutting some gingerbread men now.
        Lin

Comment

Lin,

PM me your Email address and I'll send you the index I made and made available on Steve Good's site. (It's the one Don has) I have been apprehensive about posting info here since back when they were still publishing there was a semi-blackout on CWW&C.

Karl
          Karl in Sunny Southwest Florida

Comment

Dave Van Ess here. Contact me via scrollmania.com and I will email you a copy of the plans.

Davew

Comment

Karl would be possible to get a copy of that CWW&C from you also flyfisherman_53@yahoo.com, thanks Bob.
              Someone say tool or lumber sale I am out of here

Comment

Just sent the index out Bob.

Karl
                Karl in Sunny Southwest Florida

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X