Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am looking for a pattern book by Diana Thomas of her compound birdhouses

Comment

Bscroller welcome to the forum. This is a 9 year old thread. Many of those posted here are no longer here. Anyway, Diana's birdhouse were in the November 2011 addition of Creative Woodworks and Craft. A magazine that is no longer in print. Fox Chapel Publishing has a large number of books of Diana's patterns.
      Scott
      Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

I know there are several of her books listed by Fox Chapel. In fact, the current issue of ScrollSaw Woodworking & Crafts lists one for sale. 3-D patterns for the Scroll Saw. Code 8480 for $14.99
        Denny
        ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Diana's patterns for bird houses are at
          Compound Cut Designs - Compound Cut Birdhouse Ornaments Project Patterns (scrolleronline.com)

Biggest problem is that the pattern is not available for a download so you have to pay P&H. Not cheap for Canadians.

When Diana had her web site you go downloads.

Steve Good has one mini bird house on his site.

Don McFarland ​Member - Durham Woodworking Club http://www.durhamwoodworkingclub.com/

Comment

Scroller if you search ebay you will find numerous back issues of Creative WoodWorks and craft. My records show you want the November 2011 issue. I believe it was their Winter Issue. Also check your local library.
            Scott
            Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

The issue I got my patterns is May 2011.
              Denny
              ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X