Pattern requests for Diana Thompson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattern requests for Diana Thompson

Diana, your angels, birdhouses and gift cardholders were a huge success for me at my shows. Now some requests from customers: Angels: Pig, Horse, Cow, tractor (got me on that one too!); Cardholder: Tractor, cow, pig, horse. Can you tell I do alot of shows where there's farming families? LOL Actually, I would love to see the flying pig with wings! Let me know when I can order these.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

I think Diana is retiring..but I'll pas along your message to her on facebook.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Oh, I hope she can help. Ive been wanting the same type of patterns also.

Comment

If you need to reach Diana, her website is www.scrollsawinspirations.com. She continues to make new patterns, but is no longer doing projects for the magazines.

Jan

Comment

Thanks. She said something to me about maybe doing some shows or something. Still would love to see the flying pig angel!!!
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

For the gift card holders - you can just use patterns from other items, like ornaments, clipart, die cuts, etc. I came up with nearly 50 different gift card holder designs by doing this.

Comment

I do. But the angel pig, horse and cow has me stumped!! LOL
              Betty

Comment

I contacted Diana...

Here is her response..

Hi Mike,
                I really don't want to get back into this business. If you would, please tell them I'm retired, which is the truth. I've been running from can to can't for the past 14 years and I've had enough. Not that I'm not thankful for the success, of course I am, but enough is enough. I am burnt out. Hope they understand.
                "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
                Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

I always have to tell people that the cat angel is a mythical creature - since there really is no such beast (cat...angel...yup...mythical!!)
                  Janette
                  www.square-designs.com

Comment

I have to say THANK YOU for this thread. I was just looking for some compound flower patterns and had just put a bunch of these in my cart (not know who the artist of them was_.... then when I saw this thread and opened the link provided... there was every vase and flower I had in my cart at this other site... 1/2 the price from the artist herself AND they are delivered FREE in PDF format to my email !!!!! OMGosh thank you because not only did this save me shipping I was able to get all of the patterns !!!!!
                    Brenda

Brenda's Blog (This is a little bit of everything, Scrapbooking, Crocheting, Crafting, Wood Crafting)

Brenda's Gallery

"If you are not always busy something is wrong!"

Comment

If you can buy a pattern directly from the designer - that's always the best way to do it. Glad you found Diana's site.
                      Janette
                      www.square-designs.com

Comment

Diana, we will miss your talents. But I have to thank you for all of the wonderful designs you have shared with us. Enjoy your retirement.!!
                        Rolf
                        RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
                        Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
                        Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
                        And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Flying Pigs

Betty

I just happened across this thread and saw you comments about flying pigs. I attached my version if it is of any use to you.
                          Attached Files
                          Doug

Take what you do seriously
                          Never take yourself too seriously

Comment

Diana is enjoying her retirement very much. She is into geocache these days and loves it.
                            Diane
                            Dragon
                            Owner of a nice 21" Excalibur
                            Owner of a Dewalt 788
                            PuffityDragon on AFSP

Comment

I'm going to bump this old thread since I just saw Denny's post about a Diana Thompson pattern.
                              I missed this years ago and miss her patterns.
                              Saw some old (dearly departed names) in this thread. (And some folks we haven't heard from in a while)
                              Jim
                              When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
                              Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X