Custom Wooden Music Boxes - Berry Basket Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Wooden Music Boxes - Berry Basket Collection

I just bought this book but it is missing the resources page (188). Instead there is just advertising for other books. I need the proper music box movements. I just ordered a few from Cherry Tree with turntables and extenders. However, I need to be able to use both a key and a turntable at the same time, but I can only find one place to put the key and it looks like the turntable has to go in the same place. Where can I find the right music box movement or how do I get both key and turntable on the same one. It is a sankyo. Thanks.

Any of the basic music box movements have a "Knock Out" on the end of the cover where the turn table will attach to. You either knock it out or drill a hole to access the opening where you install the dowel for the turntable. I made several of these a couple of years ago. The key is on the back and the turntable turns while the music plays. The basic music box movement: Musical Movements and Music Box Movements -SANKYO - National Artcraft
    Attached Files
    Dan in So.Ca.

Comment

I am not sure where the punch out is. The key is on the bottom and I need the turntable to be on the top. I found an attachment on the websight that you recommended and purchased a few. If there is another way to be able to mount the turntable to the top, it would be a lot more economical for me.

Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X