Patriotic Paterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriotic Paterns

Hi all!! I enjoy every pattern, and look forward to cutting them! I had the patriotic patterns on my favorites, but can no longer find them. Are they still here??? HELP!!! I love cutting all patriotic patterns, to show my respect to the men and women (and their families) who have sacrificed so much. FREEDOM DOES NOT COME FREE!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated...thank in advance...Joe

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tgiro01
    Old Tool - Reborn
    by tgiro01
    With all these new tool stories, I was working on and old one. About 9 years ago, I built a router table. Then, before it was finished, I had to start using it. And I have used it over the years. A couple of months ago, While I was contemplating cleaning, I looked at the machine and decided to finish...
    Today, 03:24 PM
  • Rolf
    Reply to YoraHome Laser w/CNC Engraver/Router
    by Rolf
    I do remember that 2011 Wow, you were gutsy building that then, CNC was just coming into the home environment. Are you still using the one you built?
    Today, 10:23 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
    by Rolf
    Jim that is why there are now CD's available for past issues. To me a copier/scanner and printer are a necessary part of my tool inventory. JMO...
    Today, 10:19 AM
  • Jimern
    by Jimern
    I dropped my subscription long ago, so maybe I should not chime in, but I dropped it mostly due to the pattern pull out.

I do not have a flat bed scanner, nor do I want one, so that is my issue.

But the result is that if I cut a pattern to scan, I have also cut the parts of...
    Today, 07:55 AM
  • Quartz43
    by Quartz43
    +1 on NC Scroller's suggestions. I would add that on appropriate patterns stop using the grey as it would make it easier to copy.

It says a lot if Fox Publishing does not comment on an issue like this. Even if they said they are aware that people have concerns and are looking into it...
    Yesterday, 08:15 PM
Working...
X