Question for Lora Irish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Lora Irish

Would you please put together an North American Anglers pattern book. Your patterns are more suited for scroll saw wearables. I'm trying to find patterns that are representative of the species and yet are devoid of blade width detail. The single blade lines fill in with paint and if I don't cut them out in a pattern the patterns don't look representative. All of your patterns of wildlife work great for my use. A book of fish,kayaking, canoeing, flyfishing, fishing signs, stringers of fish. A fishing vacation pattern book. A pattern book that stimulates the memories of fishing with dad as a child in Northern Wisconsin.
    I enlarge your patterns to 141% and Smokey adorns several T-shirt and sweat shirts on the front with the symbolic walking black bear on the back. All of your patterns cut out easily and print perfect art.

Last edited by Dirts; 01-29-2012, 08:36 PM.

Have you tried contacting her directly? I don't recall seeing her posting here very often she is more into carving.

CarvingPatterns.com - The pattern site dedicated to the designs, themes, and ideas for your next craft project!
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Thanks Mike

I knocked on that door too. for the help

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• meflick
        Reply to Bruce doing great
        by meflick
        Glad to hear all is going well for Bruce. No hiding the meds. 😉
        Today, 11:04 AM
      • B'ville Scroller
        Reply to Looking for Feedback ...
        by B'ville Scroller
        Well ... I am SO glad we tempered our enthusiasm. Show is cancelled. Apparently, things did not go as planned. Maybe next year.
        Yesterday, 10:30 PM
      • RJweb
        Reply to Bruce doing great
        by RJweb
        Glad to hear that, now be a good nurse, lol, RJ
        Yesterday, 07:49 PM
      • will8989
        Bruce doing great
        by will8989
        Got to hospital at 5 and office didn’t open until 5:30. Could have slept to 4 instead of 3. Right knee replacement. Surgery was at 7, he was awake and up by 10:30, pt and out the door by 12. Not much to do today except take meds, and walk 10 minutes an hour. His knee has to bend back to 120 deg. Due...
        Yesterday, 04:31 PM
      • Sandy Oaks
        Teach - Learn
        by Sandy Oaks
        A modified Sue Mey pattern to fit 1" x 4" x 10" Hard Maple. Cut on the Pegas scroll saw using a Pegas #5 MGT blade. One side says "TEACH". Flip it over and the other side says "LEARN". After sanding, dipped in diluted Shellac, sanded again and another dipping. Comments...
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 2 photos.
        Yesterday, 12:13 PM
      Working...
      X