Question for Lora Irish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Lora Irish

Would you please put together an North American Anglers pattern book. Your patterns are more suited for scroll saw wearables. I'm trying to find patterns that are representative of the species and yet are devoid of blade width detail. The single blade lines fill in with paint and if I don't cut them out in a pattern the patterns don't look representative. All of your patterns of wildlife work great for my use. A book of fish,kayaking, canoeing, flyfishing, fishing signs, stringers of fish. A fishing vacation pattern book. A pattern book that stimulates the memories of fishing with dad as a child in Northern Wisconsin.
    I enlarge your patterns to 141% and Smokey adorns several T-shirt and sweat shirts on the front with the symbolic walking black bear on the back. All of your patterns cut out easily and print perfect art.

Last edited by Dirts; 01-29-2012, 07:36 PM.

Have you tried contacting her directly? I don't recall seeing her posting here very often she is more into carving.

CarvingPatterns.com - The pattern site dedicated to the designs, themes, and ideas for your next craft project!
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Thanks Mike

I knocked on that door too. for the help

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...