Contact info for Sam Willcox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact info for Sam Willcox?

Does anyone have an email address for Sam Willcox? I had some questions about a project in an issue from 2006, but the website that is listed in that article looks to be shutdown.

Thanks,
    Steve

Try Google and put in "Sam Willcox patterns".
    You might find what you are looking for.
    FD Mike
    SD Mike

Comment

I've tried web searches and the only thing I can find is the website for some craft shows that he is doing, but even that doesn't have any email address or other contact info.

Comment

Hey Steve,
        I don't have contact info for Sam, but I may be able to answer your question. I'm sorry I haven't replied before this; I was stuck with the Facebook Connect login and couldn't post. I've just realized that the only way I can post is if I'm logged out of Facebook.

Best Regards,
        Bob Duncan
        Technical Editor
        www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Bob, I was really hoping that Sam had other patterns related to the celtic trivet one that was in the magazine. I've made a bunch as gifts, and everyone wants more.

Steve

Comment

That I don't know, Steve... Maybe post a photo of a completed one with a request for someone to take a stab at designing more in the pattern request area?

Bob
            www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
              Reply to New part for Supermax
              by will8989
              After a day of sanding cardholder strips for SIX hours which should have taken 2, Bruce is trying to square the table again. It didn’t hold square and he could only put one strip in at a time instead of 3 across. Any suggestions? This should not be this hard. I would expect this from a cheap sander...
              Today, 09:48 AM
            • will8989
              Reply to Hegner spares
              by will8989
              At least yours showed up. Mine are still MIA. We’re moving my area around to do some work, so I’m sure they will show up. I feel the same way about parts. In 19 years I have spent approximately $600 in replacing worn out parts. Couldn’t be happier with my Hegner.
              Today, 09:44 AM
            • Linda In Phoenix
              Reply to A Bear In The Woods
              by Linda In Phoenix
              Gorgeous in so many ways!
              Yesterday, 06:24 PM
            • Misouri Wayne
              Reply to Hegner spares
              by Misouri Wayne
              I lost a blade clamp and had to order more. It showed up on the floor about 6 months later, like magic.
              Spare parts for anything can be expensive. Often low volume but it is sure nice to be able to buy parts for a 20 year old machine and not have to scrap it out or jury rig some repair.
              Yesterday, 03:51 PM
            • Misouri Wayne
              Reply to A Bear In The Woods
              by Misouri Wayne
              I'm impressed!
              Yesterday, 03:47 PM
            Working...
            X