Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BobD
    replied
    That I don't know, Steve... Maybe post a photo of a completed one with a request for someone to take a stab at designing more in the pattern request area?

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Paladin
    replied
    Bob, I was really hoping that Sam had other patterns related to the celtic trivet one that was in the magazine. I've made a bunch as gifts, and everyone wants more.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• BobD
    replied
    Hey Steve,
    I don't have contact info for Sam, but I may be able to answer your question. I'm sorry I haven't replied before this; I was stuck with the Facebook Connect login and couldn't post. I've just realized that the only way I can post is if I'm logged out of Facebook.

Best Regards,
    Bob Duncan
    Technical Editor

Leave a comment:

• Paladin
    replied
    I've tried web searches and the only thing I can find is the website for some craft shows that he is doing, but even that doesn't have any email address or other contact info.

Leave a comment:

• 3_M
    replied
    Try Google and put in "Sam Willcox patterns".
    You might find what you are looking for.
    FD Mike

Leave a comment:

• Paladin
    started a topic Contact info for Sam Willcox?

Contact info for Sam Willcox?

Does anyone have an email address for Sam Willcox? I had some questions about a project in an issue from 2006, but the website that is listed in that article looks to be shutdown.

Thanks,
    Steve

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
    Reply to Tough Decisions
    by will8989
    I did that with Creative Woodworks. But when Bruce's group had their monthly meetings and swaps, somehow or other the ones I didn't buy ended up here! I keep all my holiday ones separate. But I also look at other patterns and think how I can reuse it. But sometimes that is just too much for my brain...
    Today, 12:27 PM
  • Don in Brooklin On
    Reply to Tough Decisions
    by Don in Brooklin On
    Since I refuse to subscribe till they do something about the patterns in the pull out. They even made the DVD tough to print patterns.

What I do is look at the index of the book on scrollsawer.com and if see something I might want to cut I go to Walmart and check out the book. If I like...
    Today, 11:59 AM
  • Linda In Phoenix
    Reply to Tough Decisions
    by Linda In Phoenix
    Absolutely everyone here has made valid points. That's part of what I've liked about this group.....different view points and different ideas. And we respect the diversity. You people rock!
    Today, 11:24 AM
  • NC Scroller
    Reply to Tough Decisions
    by NC Scroller
    I too miss Bob Duncan. I do not think anyone from FC has taken over that role at least on this forum. If they have I am not sure who. Like Betty, I owe a lot to FC and this forum. If it was not for them and this forum I would have probably turned my saw into a boat anchor years ago. Oh how I looked...
    Today, 11:22 AM
  • NC Scroller
    Reply to My covid angel
    by NC Scroller
    Yes I would sand all around the hand and feet to give it some depth.
    Today, 11:03 AM
Working...
X