John Nelson's Italian Fretwork Shelf Clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Nelson's Italian Fretwork Shelf Clock

any sugestions where i can find the clock parts for my work that i have done?

Try the Wooden Teddy Bear.

The Wooden Teddy Bear, Inc.: Clock Inserts
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

The insert is available from Klockit.com

Klockit - Inserts & Dials - 3 7/8" Slim Profile Inserts
      www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

I have lost the summer isssue from a few years ago for the instructions to put an Italian fret Work Clock together. I have the pattern but need that back issue. Any idea on how I could get the issue??

Comment

Look on the left hand side column under Subscribe Today and you will see a link to order back issues. They (Fox Chapel) also have archive CD's available with the magazines on them from issue 1 to 36 (12 issues on each CD )
          Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jimern
            Reply to What is it?
            by Jimern
            Depending on the size of the holes, it could be a candle holder, or something to hold round stock vertical while painting/staining it, or just something to puzzle you.

I kind of like the last one, I may use that
            Today, 08:26 AM
          • Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to YoraHome Laser w/CNC Engraver/Router
            by Linda In Phoenix
            New toys sometimes become tools we can use, and other times they simply are tools toward expanding our horizons and being there when an idea pops into our heads. Let us know what you try the Ortur on and how it does. I'm sincerely curious. Also....why did you choose Amazon vs the other vendors...
            Yesterday, 11:47 PM
          • will8989
            What is it?
            by will8989
            Bruce was bored and made this. What is it?...
            Yesterday, 10:57 PM
          • will8989
            Reply to First you need to make a mess
            by will8989
            It was a challenge that’s for sure. I didn’t start anything until I was all finished. It’s nice to have a clean area to work in! My biggest challenge was all those pieces of scrap wood that I just might need “someday.” They burned well in my son’s woodstove. And I did get through all the patterns....
            Yesterday, 10:54 PM
          • tgiro01
            Reply to First you need to make a mess
            by tgiro01
            Wow - Betty, what do you charge. I have things to do and I'm in the process of cleaning my shop, just to have room to do it. My problem is that I get the work bench cleared and then start working on projects again. I really need to do the workbench last.
            Yesterday, 10:05 PM
          Working...
          X