Dremel 1680 scrollsaw:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dremel 1680 scrollsaw:

Any thoughts good or bad on a Dremel 1680 scrollsaw appreciate any input person has it forsale and doesn't appear to be used much. thanks in advance flyfisherman_53.
    Someone say tool or lumber sale I am out of here

My first scrollsaw was Dremel 1680. That was back almost 25 years ago. It served me well before I upgraded to a DeWalt. I gave the Dremel to my brother. To better help you can you tell us the asking price?
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

$85.00 is asking price with stand

Comment

Originally posted by flyfisherman_53 View Post
        $85.00 is asking price with stand
        I believe new they sold for about $200 back in the late 1990's. I don't think $85 is unreasonable. Just understand that if something breaks in all likelihood you will not be able to get parts.
        Scott
        Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Thanks NC scroller

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
            Reply to Tough Decisions
            by will8989
            Scott, I was referring to her pms to Bill Wilson and Quartz. They posted her reply by pms instead of on here.
            Would be nice Quartz. I asked got Bob to put the issue next tp patterns and he said something about real estate. He found a way to do it and didn’t lose any real estate. Guess they don’t...
            Today, 10:57 AM
          • Quartz43
            Reply to Tough Decisions
            by Quartz43
            I would be pleased if FC at least did a trial of printing A pattern on regular sized text and also providing a scale up factor. Their resistance to do anything if a real pain. It was a similar lack of action with the website that resulted in lost viewers.
            Today, 09:46 AM
          • NC Scroller
            Reply to Tough Decisions
            by NC Scroller
            I think Kelly did that because I wrote a letter to the editor complaining about an article in the last addition. It was the article about staying connected online and it didn't mention the FC forum....
            Today, 06:36 AM
          • hotshot
            Reply to Demo display
            by hotshot
            The fastest I've ever seen one of those 3d deer cuts was by Rick Hutcheson. That man was super fast when we was working the shows.

Here he is much more recently, and a bit slower: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riPDY6M-Lv8

Here is the pattern on Ricks' site: http://www....
            Yesterday, 10:58 PM
          • Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to Woodgrain Worked Against Me
            by Linda In Phoenix
            Rodney you and your wife make a great team! Very nicely done sir.
            Yesterday, 07:08 PM
          Working...
          X