E-Mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Mag

I have scrolled all through this site and can't find were to log into E-Mag any help please.
    Someone say tool or lumber sale I am out of here

I assume your are talking about the "free downloadable mini-issue" from the past edition. If so, it is not available here in the forum. You have to go to the magazine's main site here: http://scrollsawer.com - then go down and click on the "Claim your FREE Downloadable Issue" or you can go directly there with this link:

http://scrollsawer.com/2019/03/08/cl...le-mini-issue/

For anyone who already subscribes to the magazine, there is no need as it is just an excerpt from the Issue 74, Spring 2019 edition.
    Last edited by meflick; 03-30-2019, 04:40 PM.
    Melanie from East TN

Comment

ok thank you
      Someone say tool or lumber sale I am out of here

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Sandy Oaks
        Reply to Colwood wood burner Great support
        by Sandy Oaks
        Good to hear about great service and support
        Today, 09:14 AM
      • Rolf
        Colwood wood burner Great support
        by Rolf
        I was using my older Colewood Super pro II yesterday and I could not control the temperature. As soon as I turned it on the tip went to the max. I opened it up to have a look.
        Not much in the box a Transformer, a small circuit board with a few components. I decided to call the company and I believe...
        Today, 08:27 AM
      • Rolf
        Reply to ?????? ??
        by Rolf
        It seems that new members don't present themselves in the new members section. If anyone spots a new member encourage them to introduce themselves in the new member section.

I will send Kaylee a note to see who is overseeing the forum.
        Today, 08:06 AM
      • Jim McDonald
        Reply to ?????? ??
        by Jim McDonald
        As you know, we lost a ton of folks during the time the board was being redone and a lot of them ended up at the Village and have never looked back.
        As far as updates to the software, I am with Scott on having no clue. I do wish some of the old timers would check in from time to time, even...
        Yesterday, 07:43 PM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to ?????? ??
        by NC Scroller
        I know Bob Duncan used to monitor and work on forum issues. No clue who is handling it now....
        Yesterday, 05:37 PM
      Working...
      X