Wine rack patterns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wine rack patterns

i am looking for a X shaped wall mounted wine rack. and a hanging bar glass holding rack. ThNK YOU FOR ANY HELP.

For the cross hatch I have seen folks use premade lattice. I have not tried it myself. The CFO has asked me to start on wine glass project. She wants to hang glasses from the bottom of a shelf. These are the plans I will attempt. You can also GOOGLE wine glass moullding. Rockler and a few other places sell the pre shaped strips.

wine-glass-shelf-wine-glass-rack.png
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Thanks for that info.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• RJweb
        Reply to New Band saw Fence
        RJweb
        Thx for the review, what size blade did you use for resawing, also I feel that is a good price considering it is a Kreg product, I like their stuff, I have a few of their products, RJ...
        Today, 12:54 PM
      • Rolf
        Rolf
        Quartz you are absolutely right about the need for a good blade and proper tuning of the saw. I thought the price was a lot cheaper than I expected. Only nine ornaments
        Betty I have the mag switches on my scroll saw dust collection they are amazingly strong.
        But for my fence I want to...
        Today, 09:10 AM
      • Sandy Oaks
        Reply to Gizmos
        Sandy Oaks
        Thanks Rolf. Hard to see, but the light wood is curly maple. Beautiful
        Yesterday, 11:07 PM
      • will8989
        will8989
        Bruce bought the Carter bandsaw fence and resaw fence at the Woodworkers show. He hasn’t used it yet but will give his ewview when he does use it. His is magnetic as he is left handed.thats what he said anyway. Will let you know how it is when I use it.
        Yesterday, 09:53 PM
      • Trout
        Reply to My truck is done..
        Trout
        Did a delivery with the new truck.. ...
        Yesterday, 07:42 PM
      Working...
      X