Searching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching

The other day I was searchig the forum looking for info on RBI G4, ran across some pretty valuable info from a man called stevessawshop. I noticed he had been banned for reasons unknown not my business!!!!! He had worked for RBI would any one know how he could be reached, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks
    Roger

Roger, I'd reach out to Bushton or Rolf for information about the G4.

www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Bob, thanks very much I appreciate your help!!

Comment

RDV I sent you a private message. But if you have questions I will do my best to answer them.
        Rolf
        RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
        Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
        Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
        And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• axor
          Reply to Shawl pins
          by axor
          Hello! I just wanted to hear criticism about my patterns and your first comment! Thank you! Tell your e-mail and I will send you patterns without unnecessary images....
          Today, 12:50 AM
        • leehljp
          I Thought the Spring Issue Looked Familiar!
          by leehljp
          When the Spring Issue of Scrollsaw Woodworking came out, it looked familiar to me but I couldn't figure out just why.

When we were in Japan, I collected two kinds of Starbucks mugs regularly: 1. Each major city had its own Starbucks mug; Each New year for about 1 week, Starbucks sold a...
          Yesterday, 11:03 PM
        • Jim McDonald
          Reply to Sloan's Woodshop is retiring next month
          by Jim McDonald
          Placed my order today. Rhonda told me they will miss the folks calling in, but they just needed to get some time after running the business all these years.
          I expressed my thanks for all the support they have given the hobby through the years and the guidance they provided to new scrollers--myself...
          Yesterday, 09:20 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to Pegas saw
          by will8989
          But that was before the Internet age.
          Yesterday, 08:01 PM
        • Trackman
          Proud to be changes
          by Trackman
          Had a order that wanted Sue Mey’s proud to be patterns but with names of the people getting them. The EMS was for another customer who only wanted the logo. So Got a proud to be one for EMS people. I will make one to sale someday. Moved the letters using the old school of cutting an pasting. Love...
          Yesterday, 07:53 PM
        Working...
        X