Help on Dog Portrait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on Dog Portrait

Hello everyone, It has been a while since I posted on this site. Life and granddaughtes got in the way. LOL. My brother in law has a neighbor that her dog recently died. She is a single, retired woman who has never been married and has no children. Her dog was her child. He asked if I could do a portrait of her dog but I told him I am not good at making the patterns, just cutting them. I was wondering if anyone on here could make a pattern out of this picture of her dog. Any and all help or suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks. Mark
    Proud new owner of an EX-21

WWW.MGMWOODWORKS.COM

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• daveswoodworking
    Reply to Olson blade source?
    by daveswoodworking
    Rolf I buy my Olson blades from woodsmith store and my 1/8 wood for my ornaments too I'm looking at a local tree service company that sales hardwood like cherry and oak and walnut and others to see if they are cheaper then woodsmith store I have no place to store fresh cut wood to let it dry a year...
    Today, 12:04 AM
  • vgraf
    Reply to Pegas saw
    by vgraf
    Thanks Rolf, I will try that.
    I have rigged top and bottom suction with PVC pipe and flexible plastic tubing, It goes to my shop vac which has a HEPA filter. I also am using a 20" box fan with an efficient furnace filter taped to it. I have it on a workbench to my right about 12" from...
    Yesterday, 11:55 PM
  • Dan A
    Reply to Turtle bank
    by Dan A
    Yes, Ennobee I was asked to make a coin bank in the shape of a turtle for a little boys Christmas present. I've yet to come across anything in my books or magazines downstairs. If you could show me what you have I should be able to figure something out from there.

Jim, I had forgotten about...
    Yesterday, 06:26 PM
  • Rolf
    Reply to Christmas Scroll Saw project
    by Rolf
    Nice work. Did you do the painting?
    Yesterday, 05:12 PM
  • Sandy Oaks
    Reply to Christmas Scroll Saw project
    by Sandy Oaks
    That is way cute. Did you use googlie eyes?
    Yesterday, 12:28 PM
Working...
X