Can't see old photo's?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't see old photo's?

I wanted to look at some photo's in an old thread (2012, by JohnB, https://forum.scrollsawer.com/forum/...hat-pulls-them), but when I click on the links for the photo's all I can see is a white screen. The links are blue lines of text.

When I look at a new thread the link is a small photo, and I can open those without a problem.

Does anybody know how to solve this problem?
    edited

Dr. Bob, (in the Netherlands) I clicked on the old link and had the same results, however, I sure did enjoy reading the old posts and seeing names that seem to have disappeared from being active forum members. Incidentally, I did click on the smilies here and get mostly the same x's as I did on the old link.
    Floyd in Wet Reno.
    ♥♥ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♥♥

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Bob View Post
      I wanted to look at some photo's in an old thread (2012, by JohnB, https://forum.scrollsawer.com/forum/...hat-pulls-them), but when I click on the links for the photo's all I can see is a white screen. The links are blue lines of text.

When I look at a new thread the link is a small photo, and I can open those without a problem.

Does anybody know how to solve this problem?
      When they did the major software upgrade it broke a lot of the old stuff. Maybe Bob Duncan will chime in but I think those old photos are lost forever. SAD.
      Scott
      Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Those old links are broken. It would take too much time to repair them all. They pointed to where they were stored on the old site.
        "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
        Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• DWSudekum
          Reply to Scrollmania is still available for another year
          DWSudekum
          Dave any chance of making it stand alone?

DW
          Today, 12:21 AM
        • DaveVanEss
          Scrollmania is still available for another year
          DaveVanEss
          I just paid for another year for scrollmania,com. Is cost me $170. If any of you bowl makers use PolyDraw and would like to support it, there is a donation button on the front page. I am presently looking to find a permanent home for these tools. I am not a young man and I want to be sure that...
          Today, 12:05 AM
        • NiftyWoodCraft
          Reply to More Miniature Birdhouses
          NiftyWoodCraft
          beautiful, Denny, as always!...
          Yesterday, 07:15 PM
        • Jo Labre
          Reply to White Tail Deer
          Jo Labre
          Wow, NiftyWoodCraft - I feel honored. Your first post is a compliment to me! Welcome to the forum. The nice folks here are helpful and willing to share their information. Be sure to take advantage of the search function. I used it alot when I was researching tools to buy.
          Yesterday, 07:06 PM
        • Sandy Oaks
          Reply to More Miniature Birdhouses
          Sandy Oaks
          I use 1 3/8"x1 3/8" stock, nothing really hard. I really like compound cutting....
          Yesterday, 06:58 PM
        Working...
        X