admin question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• admin question

I noticed in my profile that there is a referral 1 what exactly is this referral for and how do I see it? TIA
    Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

A referral is when you tell a friend about the board, and they give you credit for telling them...

Most people have trouble because in order to give someone credit, they have to use your exact username...

It's a good thing <GRIN>

Bob
    www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

ahhhhhhhhhhh ok kewl Bob yeah I had mentioned the site to an online gaming friend of mine who I found out does portraits from his own patterns and he's quite good I may add
      Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
        Reply to Sundays market
        by will8989
        We did. I only went $40 over budget. I got a 73” x 12” x 3/4” curly cherry for $55. Just needs to be run through the sander and cut to size. It’s a pinkish cherry and is so pretty. A piece of deep red redwood, 2 pieces of walnut each about 12” wide. Good haul.
        Today, 08:56 PM
      • Jim McDonald
        Reply to Interesting pallet
        by Jim McDonald
        I have harvested some very interesting specimens in the last 10 years. Bookmatched ash that was absolutely beautiful; red oak, maple, some spalted "something" and more.
        But since most of the cross boards on pallets are 3 to 4 nches wide and 3/8" to 5/8", I have few uses for...
        Today, 08:17 PM
      • Quartz43
        Reply to New tools
        by Quartz43
        I have an implanted spinal cord stimulator to help with back pain. They also have warnings about welding. I could not get one when I was working in an electric furnace steelmaking shop as the electrodes were over 1000 amps and volts. I have also decided to stay away from welding as I just do not...
        Today, 03:40 PM
      • hotshot
        Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
        by hotshot
        You did a great job on that video. You speak and explain well!...
        Today, 02:27 PM
      • RJweb
        Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
        by RJweb
        I am glad it is all working out for you, RJ...
        Today, 01:31 PM
      Working...
      X