• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    workin for wood
    Masterscroller.com

• workin for wood
    replied
    That's great, nice job...works perfect, any chance you've looked into the apostrophe problem?

Leave a comment:

• admin
    Administrator

• admin
    started a topic New Feature

New Feature

I added a section displaying a user's gallery submissions in their message board profile. Simply click on the user's name and then click user s "Public Profile". From there you will see 4 of their photos. When you click on any of these this will take you to their complete gallery. Let me know how it works.

In addition, each forum now features the newest 4 photos in the scroller galleries.
    admin
    Administrator
    Last edited by admin; 12-18-2006, 06:58 PM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
    Reply to Are you a thinker, over thinker or
    will8989
    by will8989
    I guess I’m just impulsive. Had I thought like Bruce, I would never had bought my brand new ‘69 cougar I saw in the showroom when I drove by it, went in and bought. Or the panther snowmobile a few months later. Didn’t know I needed one until I saw it. Living in the Poconos I got a lot of fun...
    Today, 11:16 PM
  • Hobie1dog
    Hobie1dog
    Virgin saw user
    by Hobie1dog
    i always research, read reviews, living on SS Income and paying rent, there's very little spending money. The only way I get money to buy things, is selling something I already own. I can't take a chance of buying something and being unhappy with it.
    Today, 11:02 PM
  • Linda In Phoenix
    Linda In Phoenix
    Always learning
    by Linda In Phoenix
    I bought a few new pieces of equipment last year. I researched the tar out of them. Kept putting it off. Debating. Convincing myself they were pure "wants", and definitely not needs. I got impulsive and then ordered a couple of things. Nearly cancelled the orders too, since they were...
    Today, 09:44 PM
  • will8989
    Reply to Wood day
    will8989
    by will8989
    I’m doing what’s on the cover of Woodworks and Crafts, Sept 2004, for a special customer. I’m going to use 1/2” wood and back with verigated grays for the background. I really love working with White oak and other quarter sawn wood. It makes beautiful baskets.
    Today, 03:11 PM
  • will8989
    will8989
    by will8989
    Now that you mention it Rolf, he just said something about a Nova! Woodcraft doesn’t have the Rikon in stock but it is free delivery to the store, which isn’t too far from us. Next week, he will still be deciding.
    Scott, I’m with you. Sure is easy, and fun, spending their inheritance. Stay...
    Today, 03:05 PM
Working...
X