• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Jediscroller
    American Craftsman

• Jediscroller
    replied
    It was me doing the deleting

OK, Gill was locking the thread as I was going through and deleting messages. This got completely out of hand with personal attacks. This is a scrolling forum! I come here for fun not to be a referee but this time I felt it needed to be done. SSWC is nice enough to provide us with a forum to share ideas, tips, pictures, stories and friendship at no charge. We have the good fortune of having several of the magazine's regular contributors as regular contributors to this forum. If you have personal issues with another member, TAKE IT OFF LIST.
    Just wanted to clarify before people start sending nasty-grams to Gill.

Leave a comment:

• Gill
    Fallen Angel

• Gill
    replied
    Nobody got anything new to say about finishing wooden spoons?

Has everyone stirred the pot with their own particular wooden spoons to their satisfaction?

I hope so, because I'm locking the thread down. I've been following the decline of this thread into personal abuse with steadily increasing consternation. We should collectively hang our heads in shame at such discreditable behavior.

Gill (who hates having to sound like a school marm)

Leave a comment:

• BobD
    Grobet USA's National Sales Manager--Woodworking

• BobD
    started a topic Posting ettiquette

Posting ettiquette

I deleted your post Mac because it was a personal comment that should have been conveyed using the private message function. Please refer to the Respect Other Members section of the Message Board Bill of Rights:
    http://www.scrollsawer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6510

Please consider this your first warning.

Bob Duncan
    Technical Editor

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
    Reply to Are you a thinker, over thinker or
    will8989
    by will8989
    I guess I’m just impulsive. Had I thought like Bruce, I would never had bought my brand new ‘69 cougar I saw in the showroom when I drove by it, went in and bought. Or the panther snowmobile a few months later. Didn’t know I needed one until I saw it. Living in the Poconos I got a lot of fun...
    Yesterday, 11:16 PM
  • Hobie1dog
    Hobie1dog
    Virgin saw user
    by Hobie1dog
    i always research, read reviews, living on SS Income and paying rent, there's very little spending money. The only way I get money to buy things, is selling something I already own. I can't take a chance of buying something and being unhappy with it.
    Yesterday, 11:02 PM
  • Linda In Phoenix
    Linda In Phoenix
    Always learning
    by Linda In Phoenix
    I bought a few new pieces of equipment last year. I researched the tar out of them. Kept putting it off. Debating. Convincing myself they were pure "wants", and definitely not needs. I got impulsive and then ordered a couple of things. Nearly cancelled the orders too, since they were...
    Yesterday, 09:44 PM
  • will8989
    Reply to Wood day
    will8989
    by will8989
    I’m doing what’s on the cover of Woodworks and Crafts, Sept 2004, for a special customer. I’m going to use 1/2” wood and back with verigated grays for the background. I really love working with White oak and other quarter sawn wood. It makes beautiful baskets.
    Yesterday, 03:11 PM
  • will8989
    will8989
    by will8989
    Now that you mention it Rolf, he just said something about a Nova! Woodcraft doesn’t have the Rikon in stock but it is free delivery to the store, which isn’t too far from us. Next week, he will still be deciding.
    Scott, I’m with you. Sure is easy, and fun, spending their inheritance. Stay...
    Yesterday, 03:05 PM
Working...
X