2007 schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 schedule

I would like to attend a scroller convention or "Picnic" in 2007. Where might I find a schedule. I would like to find one where the manufacturer of the Eclipse scroll saw will be on display. I'm not new to scrolling but am now retired and want to start traveling to scrolling events. Thanks

Dancinjoe

Welcome aboard. I have not seen a list of the 2007 events yet. I do know they are planning one in Alabama, and Wisconsin for sure. I am pretty sure PA with have one as well, and quite possibly your best chance at seeing the Eclipse in action. Check out www.saw-online.com for info on past events, and you could try contacting someone through that site, they may know more specifics. Tell em Dale sent ya! Dale
    Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• millwab
      Cutting Styles
      by millwab
      In preparation for a scrolling demonstration I decided to make up a piece that would show the different ways I've cut puzzles. It's 2 layers of 1/8" BB. The puzzles were cut out as tray puzzles and then glued back in so pieces wouldn't get lost as it was handled.
      Today, 04:41 PM
    • jim_mex
      Reply to Workshop extension and major facelift - a work in progress - update at 13 April
      by jim_mex
      Update at 13 AprilIts been almost a month since my last post and my shop extension is progressing albeit slowly largely due to me nibbling at it on a regular basis rather than sticking with it and going full blast to get it finished.

The outside
      of the extension is almost finished apart...
      Today, 03:45 PM
    • Rolf
      Reply to New Toy!
      by Rolf
      Quartz I only bought the air filter, That same model is sold by many distributors, I see Grizzly has it and several others. I was going to build one but this thing works great. I will get a charcoal filter for it also. Great when doing Pyrography. They also had a Pfingst brand flex shaft tool I haven't...
      Today, 07:50 AM
    • NC Scroller
      Reply to New Toy!
      by NC Scroller
      Nice score!
      Today, 06:16 AM
    • Quartz43
      Reply to New Toy!
      by Quartz43
      Wow...nice Foredom tool.
      Today, 06:08 AM
    Working...