sending a private email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sending a private email

How do I send a private email to a person called "Puzzelnut" . I typed that name in all over the place and I get no response. The forum says it does not recongnize the name. Tks.

Welcome to the forum. Admittedly, trying to find a member can be difficult. Try this:
    Click on Community in the toolbar just above the forum listings. Then click on P in the alphabet string. When the P section comes up, click on "last page". You'll find PuzzleNut there.

Jan

Comment

Wayne

Here are a few screen shots to help you out.

Step 1 Click either "User CP" or Private Messages.

Step 2 Click on "Send New Message"

Step 3 Start typing the name of the person you want to send the message to and a list will pop up showing the different screen names, just click the one you want and then start typing your message in the next box.
      Attached Files
      Tim

In God we trust, all others must pay cash!

I don't want no bargains, they always cost me more money.

Comment

Jan and Tim gave you excellent information for private messages within the forum, but if you are looking for private email as you stated, then you would have to have that persons email address. They are not usually posted on the forum unless that person wants the whole world to know it, so I would suggest sending Puzzlenut a PM (Private Message) and if need be he/she could give you their email address that way.
        Last edited by Wood Dog; 06-23-2012, 08:25 AM.
        Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Thank you all for your information. I tryed what Jan and Tim suggested and I have no idea where my message went. So I think I will try again. Thanks again.
          Wayne.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
            Pegas Large Scrollsaw Table
            by cwmagee
            A couple of months ago I ordered the Large Pegas Scroll Saw Table for my EX21 from Denny which I received about a week later. I installed it immediately and made a few test cuts. Since then I have been busy with several Urban renewal projects around house as well putting the yard to bed for the winter....
            Today, 07:28 PM
          • Rolf
            Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
            by Rolf
            Back in the late 90's I bought a Incra 2000 Miter gauge. Incredibly precise. The problem was that it only adjusted in one direction, It rarely gets used. It locks in to half degrees. More recently I bought a Kreg fence which has a pin that precisely locates the frequently used angles.
            That is...
            Today, 08:15 AM
          • Jimern
            Reply to Farmers market "survey"
            by Jimern
            The crafters market here in Kerrville, TX is $25 per 10x10 spot per event. We sell 8 months out of the year, Jun/Jul is too hot, and Jan/Feb is too cold. No insurance requirement but we do have to show a sales tax permit and collect sales tax.

Personally I would never sell in a venue that...
            Today, 06:29 AM
          • will8989
            Reply to Farmers market "survey"
            by will8989
            The one I do is under a pavilion on County Property, about 60 spaces. They run 4 “seasons”, spring 6 weeks, summer May - mid September, fall sept to Mid November, and holiday fare Mid November until end of year. Cost is $75 per season, per day as they are open Saturday and Sunday. If you are called...
            Yesterday, 11:10 PM
          • will8989
            Reply to Farmers market
            by will8989
            Ours are run by the state Ag Dept. They have very strict rules as to masks and distancing. The Ag Dept does come and visit to make sure rules are being followed. We stand behind the table and use the tailgate for packaging. I have people place their credit card in the reader on my phone and remove...
            Yesterday, 10:31 PM
          Working...
          X