Stork Picture frame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stork Picture frame

I recently saw an article in a woodworking magazine (I don't remember the name). The article concerned making a picture frame and it had an intarsia stork standing on the left side of the frame. I went back to purchase the magazine the next day and it had been pulled from the shelves for "newer issues". I would like to have someone tell me the name of the magazine and issue information so I can hopefully purchase that back issue. I am guessing it was published sometime in the previous 3 to 4 months. Can anyone help me, Please?

I think it's this issue

Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Issue 46 Spring 2012

It's the one with the wood lock and chain on the cover page. if you go to "back issues" and find issue 46. The index lists the stork frame.

Comment

Thanks for your help Dotty.
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
        New Toy!
        by Rolf
        A family friends father passed away and he was an avid bird carver. So my nephew is helping the family sell some of his tools. I bought this air cleaner and will b uy most of his carving knives and burrs. And no that is not my workshop! Not even close. ...
        Today, 04:47 PM
      • Rolf
        Reply to EX dust collection holes screwed up a project.!
        by Rolf
        I just did a quick job on my table. Charles Hand has noticed that the adhesive on the new rolls of Contact brand shelf paper leaves a residue. He has changed to The duck brand. I just bought a roll and covered my table with it. It is a tough slick surface. It will be interesting to see how it holds...
        Today, 04:44 PM
      • axor
        Reply to Shawl pins
        by axor

Yes, they can be used for hair. If they are made a little larger than the original, the shawl pins will work great in the hair!...
        Today, 03:21 PM
      • handibunny
        by handibunny
        Rolf, smaller bowl-cutting angles, 30˚ or less, usually don't present a problem either with vibration or for cutting into the table. It's when you get into the 40˚ and 45˚ range that things get dicey for both. (The Seyco saw doesn't even cut bevels greater than 35˚ or so!) If you add even a slight...
        Today, 09:21 AM
      • Bill Wilson
        by Bill Wilson
        I've done some bevel cutting on my EX-21 as well and also have not experienced any added vibration, nor have I cut into the table. Perhaps I haven't cut at a steep enough angle, but the existing blade hole has been sufficient. I do despise the useless vacuum holes, but I've learned to live with them...
        Today, 09:06 AM
      Working...
      X