I am having trouble posting a profile pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am having trouble posting a profile pic

Would someone please assist me in getting a profile pic to upload?
    I have resized an image all the way down to only 6 kb and it still says "Unable to Save File."
    Please help!

Perhaps the file size is small enough, but there are still too many pixels (it looks like the pixel size has to be 80 x 80 or smaller). If you use a photo hosting site (like Photobucket) you can easily resize images down to that.

Another thought might be the format of the file. If you are just using a URL address of a picture, it probably won't matter, but if you are directly uploading an image, it might have to be in a format like JPEG.

Dunno.....just guessing.

Also, welcome to the forum!
    Shawn Ferguson

Come visit at The Ferguson Puzzle Company !

Comment

thank you for the suggestions....i will give 'em a try.
      ...and thanks for the welcome...very glad i finally joined.

Comment

I'm not so sure Shawn,
        When my B-day came around recently, I tried to put up my little kid pic, (that I've had up there before), and got the same message...

...Admin??
        Jim

The limits of the imagination are imaginary.
        No task is too tedious for Art.
        Rock and Scroll

My Gallery

My Website
        Featherwood Woodcrafts

Comment

I have still been unsuccessful in posting any signature, avatar, or profile pic.
          I am certain that I am meeting the posting requirements...it is simply not working.
          Is anyone else having this issue?

Comment

My profile pic is ok, but it is not on the threads. Probably ok as I am pretty ugly.

Mike
            Last edited by Stefang; 07-20-2012, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
              Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
              by NC Scroller
              I get them from Amazon. I normally buy them in packages of 100....
              Today, 07:37 AM
            • NC Scroller
              Reply to Big week here
              by NC Scroller
              Leading up to my retirement I too worried about who would replace me. Truth be told I was more worried than my management. It took a couple months after my retirement for the feelings to go away. Now I only miss the people and not the job.
              Today, 07:32 AM
            • will8989
              Bruce, the one on probation
              by will8989
              is doing great in therapy. His range of motion is about 3 weeks ahead of where they expected him to be. He has zero strength in his hand or arm. He tried to grate some cheese, and he couldn’t hold the grater. The doctor had to do repair stitching on the muscle and that will take the longest to heal....
              Today, 12:59 AM
            • will8989
              Sundays market
              by will8989
              When we started out, it was 45 deg and rain. When we got there it was 44 deg and rain. By the time we left it stopped raining but was 42 deg. and windy. Luckily we are under cover but that doesn’t stop the wind. I sold 4 baskets, Sealife puzzle and a few other things. I moved the coffee grinders...
              Today, 12:46 AM
            • will8989
              Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
              by will8989
              I thought I read you use shrink wrapped bags for your puzzles. Where do you get them from?...
              Today, 12:27 AM
            Working...
            X