Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problems with the forum and my replies to threads.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with the forum and my replies to threads.

I am new to this forum and I have posted a couple of threads for assistance etc. The threads take about 24 hours or so to be moderated when I post... I don't know if that is normal?

I am, however, frustrated with replying to the forum. I have received great advice and feedback from other members and I have tried to thank them or interact in the thread about their advice and any time I type a message to reply then it says it has to be moderated and will post after a moderator approves (which I assume is like the new threads posting and takes a while). Then my replies never get posted. I wait and wait and it is several days and it just doesn't happen. Do you know what is wrong with this feature? I feel bad that I can't comment or thank the other forum members for their great suggestions and advice. Is there something wrong? Thanks for any assistance.

Well it hasn't been several days to get a post approved. We are very few in numbers right now as moderators and I do not understand why your posts are falling into the moderation category to begin with but as soon as i come across them I have been approving them. Perhaps our It guys can address why you are being moderated to begin with...I will look into it.

Thanks for your patience and your input.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Hi thanks for looking into it. That is why I wondered if there was a problem. My new threads are posted in like a day but I posted a reply on December 28th and it still isn't posted. I posted some more last weekend but it still isn't posted. That is why I'm asking. I will see if this reply is posted. I hope so. I appreciate it.

Comment

Yeah!!! This one worked.

Comment

I did a search for your other posts and they have all been approved. Sorry for the delay sometimes when within another thread I miss them. I try to read every thread but alas my fanny gets tired...
          "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
          Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Thank you so much. Yeah, I imagine as a moderator that there is alot of fanny time. ;-) I'd get tired. I was worried that I was doing something wrong. Glad to know. Thanks again.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X