Posting a picture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting a picture?

How do you post a picture of your woodworking on yall's site, because i told some people somthing i made and told them i would post it, but could not figure it out Maybe i'm doing somthing wrong.
    Nathan May Auburn AL
    Nathan May

Here is the preferred way to post photos. This method will apply a thumbnail so that messages load faster, keeping those who are still on dial up in mind.

Click on the Go Advanced button under the reply box, Click on Manage Attachments, click Browse, find your file name on your computer, click it, then click Upload. It may take a few seconds to load.
    Once you see the file name under current attachments you can close the window.
    If you want you can Preview Post (a wise choice) then if all is well, click on Submit reply.
    Good luck
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Thank you!

Oh! That makes sence to me now, thank you soo much for the help, still trying figure all this out
      Nate
      Nathan May

Comment

That is one of the reasons we are . Helping family. Looking forward to your pics.
        "Still Montana Mike"

Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

piano

Hello everyone I've been scrolling for about ten years.

Comment

Welcome Piano, it is advisable to start a new thread so your postings don't get lost in someone elses thread. Share some information about yourself and feel free to share your knowledge or ask questions.
            "Still Montana Mike"

Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X