Attachment dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attachment dimensions

Just wondering . . . why is it when you're posting an attachment to a message it will accept a 640 x 480 but not a 480 x 640?
    I posted this a few days ago within another thread but didn't get an answer. I'll try in its own thread.

Bruce
    Bruce
    . . . because each piece will be someone's heirloom someday.
    visit sometime
    Hawk 220VS, Delta 40-570

I think it is just the way the software checks the data.
    If the width is over 480 pixels it is just spit out.
    They have the same number of pixels 307200 but what would happen if someone was being a wise acre and posted a picture 1 pixel wide. It would fill your screen countless times. Ok maybe not countless but 307200 pixels long is a big screen.
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Millwab,

It was a pleasure meeting you during the Open House. I've increased the width to accomodate the same size image whether it be vertical or horizontal.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KarlB
        Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
        by KarlB
        Very nice Jim. You have a very contemporary look now! Since I do cabinet, Entertainment centers, etc. for my work I see a lot of the same looks being done here in Naples. (i.e. large porcelain tiles, lighted dropped ceiling)

I do like your use of the space in the door way for additional...
        Today, 09:41 PM
      • KarlB
        Reply to Craft Knife blade holder
        by KarlB
        Well judging from the photos, it looks like it could be a scroll or band saw. (The photos, although a bit blurred, show a few burrs at the cut.) It also appears the set screw may go into the other side of the cut as the hole on the blade would allow the pass through. Maybe, however it is just a pressure...
        Today, 09:31 PM
      • will8989
        Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
        by will8989
        Beautiful!...
        Today, 09:19 PM
      • will8989
        Reply to Big week here
        by will8989
        Bruce said he felt like he needed to look for a job when he first retired. That lasted for about a month and he hasn’t looked back since. I had a friend whose company gave him a 50th party. At the party he told them he was retiring in 2 weeks! Trust us, you will love being retired.
        Today, 09:09 PM
      • jim_mex
        Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
        by jim_mex
        Hi ibber - LOL!

I took the keyboard back to the store a while back and they hadn't got a replacement in stock. Since I like the look o it I think I am going to play attack it later this evening and try to sort out the problem.
        ingers crossed
        Today, 07:35 PM
      Working...
      X