Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banner question - BobD

BobD

Any chance on getting your designer folks to make a banner to place on my website to use as a link, instead of just text?

I figured since the latest issue is out with the updates, you would have plenty of free time on your hands. Wouldn't want you to get bored.

Thanks a bunch.
    Kelly
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

I'll check with our Web Guy...He did something like that for the WCI board, but he was waiting to see what the new logo looks like...

It may be a little bit because he has to change the logo on all the SSW materials to SSW&C.

Bob
    www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

I was curious as to why the site logo hasnt been changed yet, but, I suppose this time of the year you are all as busy as I am. Dale
      Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

He's working on it, Dale...you wouldn't believe how many times the logo appears...and in different ways!!!!

Bob
        www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to Recommendations anyone?
          by Linda In Phoenix
          Do you have room on a workbench for a 16" saw----that you can move and use the space for sanding or other operations? I have a larger area to work with then you, but I do have workbench type tools that I have to swap out the space for as the need arises. Sometimes you have to sit back and scope...
          Today, 01:02 PM
        • old fa_t
          by old fa_t
          I appreciate the input from everyone but, I need clarify to my work? space. I originally stated my area measures 6'X10' and, it does. But, I only have about 5'X5' of available space and, that's without taking myself into consideration.
          I know from past undertakings, that I can and will confine...
          Today, 09:59 AM
        • Jimern
          by Jimern
          I'll add in some food for thought too. I was unsure if I would enjoy this hobby (addiction) so I started with the Porter Cable from Lowes. I think it is a good entry level saw, 5 months later I found an Excaliber on Craigs List and have been happy ever since.
          Today, 09:33 AM
        • Rolf
          Reply to Farmers market
          by Rolf
          Well that is good news! You really have a nice collection of items love the Wolf. I just might have to make a few pepper mills. And test our market.
          it will be interesting to see how my consignment sales will be. They were this weekend and again next weekend. I will know after that when I pick...
          Today, 09:04 AM
        • Rolf
          by Rolf
          Food for thought, When I first started scrolling my thinking was "all I want to do is this and I will never do that as it doesn't interest me". I didn't know I would be working with SSWWC or get sucked into creating Intarsia or doing large intricate fretwork, like Charles Hand designs....
          Today, 08:54 AM
        Working...
        X