Looking for back issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for back issue

Hi, I was wondering if anyone out there may have an extra copy of Scrollsaw workshop issue #3 summer 2001 or know where I might find one. Can anyone help me? Thanks Pat

Well Pat you sure came to the right place. this is SSW. and I am only a memmber. but I bet Bob D could help you find the # 3 cataloge or magazine.
    good luck my friend. and keep coming back. look to your left. and at the top. on back issues. your fried Evie

Comment

Looking for back issue

Hi Evie, Thanks for your help. I'm new to this board and thought maybe I might be able to find it here. I've been scrolling for a couple of years. Just little things when I have some extra time. It's been fun to do. How would I find Bob D? Have a great week! Thanks again. Pat

Comment

Actually, we are sold out of that issue...do any of the other members here have an extra they would be interested in sharing?

Bob Duncan
        Technical Editor
        Scroll Saw Workshop

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• meflick
          Reply to Bruce doing great
          by meflick
          Glad to hear all is going well for Bruce. No hiding the meds. 😉
          Today, 11:04 AM
        • B'ville Scroller
          Reply to Looking for Feedback ...
          by B'ville Scroller
          Well ... I am SO glad we tempered our enthusiasm. Show is cancelled. Apparently, things did not go as planned. Maybe next year.
          Yesterday, 10:30 PM
        • RJweb
          Reply to Bruce doing great
          by RJweb
          Glad to hear that, now be a good nurse, lol, RJ
          Yesterday, 07:49 PM
        • will8989
          Bruce doing great
          by will8989
          Got to hospital at 5 and office didn’t open until 5:30. Could have slept to 4 instead of 3. Right knee replacement. Surgery was at 7, he was awake and up by 10:30, pt and out the door by 12. Not much to do today except take meds, and walk 10 minutes an hour. His knee has to bend back to 120 deg. Due...
          Yesterday, 04:31 PM
        • Sandy Oaks
          Teach - Learn
          by Sandy Oaks
          A modified Sue Mey pattern to fit 1" x 4" x 10" Hard Maple. Cut on the Pegas scroll saw using a Pegas #5 MGT blade. One side says "TEACH". Flip it over and the other side says "LEARN". After sanding, dipped in diluted Shellac, sanded again and another dipping. Comments...
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 2 photos.
          Yesterday, 12:13 PM
        Working...
        X